Braden/Kyle |14

Recap: Nee Character name Braden Berrie. Kyle is worried that the new kid will go down the same route as him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have been at this place for a few weeks now, I'll be honest, it's better than the place I used to call my home.

I looked down at the paper and started to write.

"How confused you must be finding love in the blood that you bleed." I wrote.

"What are you reading?" I looked up to see Kyle. I looked around and noticed that Johnnie wasn't with him.

"Johnnie is talking with Vic." I nodded and looked back down at my paper.

"So what are you writing?" He sat down next to me.

"Want to read it?"

"Not if you don't want me to."

"I'm handing you the paper." I laughed, he joined in and grabbed the paper.

I was starting to feel self-conscious about my work. What if he doesn't like it?

"Dude, that's amazing."

"T-thanks, I need to finish it." I couldn't believe he actually likes it.

"What are you going to call it?"

"I'm probably going to call it scar."

"You have talent." I laughed.

"I wouldn't call it talent."

"Why would you? You have a gift don't let that go to waste." I smile, but I knew it would probably go to waste.
~~~~~~~~Lights Out~~~~~~~
"Get away from me." He pinned me against the wall, causing me to struggle against him, he was much stronger than me.

"Raise your voice at me again." He growled in my ear.

I was in an abusive relationship with my boyfriend Matthew Lathem, it doesn't usually end up this way.

When we first got together everything was going well until I found him sleeping with a girl. After that, everything changed, he became abusive.

He would hit and do other things to me every day. I tried to get out of there, but every time I would try he found me.

So I tried the only thing that I could think about, I tried to commit suicide. The first time didn't work.

"What the hell are you doing?" He yelled, slapping the gun out of my hand.

He grabbed me by the shirt and slammed me against the wall.

"You want to be a coward?" He yelled, slamming his hand against the wall.

I kept quiet and with Matthew that wasn't a good idea, he smacked me hard across the face.

He rolled his eyes and dropped me to the ground, and walked away. I could feel the tears running down my cheek, I didn't make a sound.

I wanted to scream, but nothing would come out, not a single sound.

On that night I swear to take my life and that's what I tried. I ran into the bathroom and grabbed my razor, dragging it straight down my arm. I wanted to end all the pain and suffering.

I couldn't take being in this world anymore. I would scream and yell, but no one was listening. I'm better off dead.

I opened my eyes, staring off into space. I hate having that dream, it brings back a lot of memories I don't want to remember.

I got up and walked to the bathroom.
~~~~~~~~~Kyle's~~~~~~~~~
I'm having a really bad déjà UV feeling. I got out of bed and walked down the hall to the bathroom.

"Kyle, what are you doing?" Johnnie asked.

I looked at him and then back at the door, wondering why I keep having this feeling.

"Something doesn't feel right." I grabbed the handle lucky the door was unlocked.

I opened the door and there stood Braden about to tear into his skin.

I ran over and smacked the glass out of his hand. He tried to push me away, but I would budge.

Johnnie picked up the glass and throw it into the trash.

"I told you something wasn't right go get Vic." He nodded and took off out of the room.

"Let me go!" Braden screamed bring his elbow back hitting me in the chest. I gasp and he crawled away from me.

He grabbed a piece of glass I thought Johnnie throw away.

I pushed Braden onto his back, knocking the glass out of his hand.

"Let me go." He struggled against me.

"No, I won't let you go down the same route as me." I slammed his hands down to the ground.

P-please, I-I don't want to be here."

"Braden, listen to me. You have a purpose in this world, don't let your mind get the best of you."

"Kyle." Vic helped me get Braden under control.

As Braden was calmed down Mrs. Williams took him back to his room. Vic stayed back to talk to Johnnie and me.

"How did you know?"

"I just felt like something wasn't right so I walked to the bathroom and when I opened the door he was about to do something he was going to regret later in life." I paused.

"I don't know came over me, but I had to stop him. I didn't want him to go down the same route as me. I wanted to help him." Vic nodded.

"It's a good thing you did Kyle." Vic looked over at Johnnie and nodded. Why were they nodding?

"Get some sleep guys we will talk in the morning." I nodded and grabbed Johnnie hand heading back to the room.

I took back off my clothes and climbed into the bed Johnnie and I share.

"Are you okay?" I nodded as he climbed in next to me.

I laid my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat as I slowly drifted off.

I kissed as chest as my eyes started to close.

Goodnight Kyle."