Johnnie/Kyle #7

"We were just having a little bit of fun." He said.

I growled, slamming him into the wall knocking the air out of him. I felt a hand on my shoulder, turning to see Kellin.

"Vic and I will handle him..."

"Let me handle him, he won't live to see another day," I said through gritted teeth.

"You get to Kyle." I nodded.

I let go of him, walking over Kyle. He tensed up, trying to back away.

"I won't hurt you." I wrapped my arms around him, dropping down beside him. He squeezed my arm tight, letting out his sobs.

"It's okay." I rubbed his back.

"I-I'm sorry." He said.

He doesn't have anything to be sorry for, I turned to look at that asshole that caused him pain.

"Was it worth it?" I hope you rot in hell." Vic and Kellin left the room, dragging the guys behind them.

"I-I'm sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry about." I kissed his head, holding him close.

"Let's get you to the bed." I picked him up bridal style, carrying him into our share room.

I gently placed his down on his bed, pulling the cover over him. I was about to walk over to my side when his hand grab mine.

"P-please d-don't l-leave me." He lifted the cover, skidding back.

I climbed in beside him, wrapping my arm around his waist, holding him close to me.

He lay his hand on my chest, slowly drifting off to sleep.

"I love you." I kissed the top of his head.
~~~~~~Kyle's~~~~~
"Stop!" I screamed out in agony, once I felt him thrust in roughly. He pants, leaning in to kiss me, I turned my head avoiding his lips.

He begins moving, I tried to get away from him, he held me down to the bed.

"P-please stop." I cried.

I tried to push him away, he pins my hands to the bed, picking up his pace.

"P-please s-stop!" I felt tears rolling down my face.

"S-still s-so t-tight." He groaned.

He leans down and attacked my neck, I moaned when I felt his hit my prostate.

T-that's w-what I-I l-like t-to h-hear." He moaned.

"P-please s-stop." I looked behind him seeing a smirking Johnnie.

"F-fuck." He moaned spilling himself inside me, he pulled out. Johnnie taking his spot.

"N-no!" I yelled.

I felt my fist collide with someone chest, I opened my eyes to see that it was Johnnie that I punched.

"I-I'm sorry."

"I-it's f-fine." He chocked out.

Once he was able to catch his breath, he looked up at me.

"You started screaming in your sleep, I tried to wake you up." I nodded.

"What was the dream about?" He asked.

He lay down beside me, pulling me into a hug. I rested my head on his chest.

"M-Matt." I couldn't tell him that he was also in the dream.

He kissed away the tears that have fallen.

"I won't let him hurt you." He said.

How can he keep that promise?

"Where is he?" I asked.

He shrugged clearly not caring where he was.

"Vic and Kellin took his somewhere, I don't know what's going to happen." I wished I didn't bring Johnnie into this, I wish I never Matt.

I wish I never brought Johnnie into this, now it's late. You can change the past, but you can change the future.