Johnnie/Kyle #4

It has been a couple hours, since what happened with my mother. Vic agreed that I could stay. I still need the help, and I frankly didn't want to leave Kyle.

My dreams are becoming more intense. Every time, I close my eyes, I see my dad. It was like, I was repeating that part of my life over and over.

"Johnnie, are you okay?" Kyle asked.

Honestly, I wasn't okay. I've been thinking about a lot of things.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking."

"About earlier."

"That, and the dreams."

"Therapy is going to be starting soon." I hate those.

"I don't want to go."

"We need to go, you know that won't allow us to miss it."

Why do we constantly have to do these stupid therapy classes?
~~~~Kyle's~~~~~~
I hate seeing him like this, looking more depressed day by day.

"Come on, let's go ahead and get to therapy." I grabbed his hand, helping him off the bed.

Johnnie and I walked hand in hand, some nurse looked and smiled at us. Johnnie hasn't looked up from the ground.

"All right, what's wrong." I stopped, turning to look at him.

"It just that, every time I close my eyes, I see him," I remember Johnnie telling me about his dad, how he died from cancer, and that his mom doesn't want anything to do with him.

"Everything going to be okay." He nodded, but I knew he didn't believe me. We walked into the therapy, and it felt like the world simply stopped.

"Kyle?" He looked up at me, he still had that even grin like always.

"Kyle?" I was frozen, it felt like my chest was on fire. I groan, clutching onto my chest. I would have hit the floor if it wasn't for Johnnie.

"Please go away," I muttered.

I didn't want him here, he shouldn't be here.

Goodbyes are never endless
~Endlessgoodbyes~