Alex/Jeydon

It was in the middle of the night and I couldn't sleep. I asked Vic if I could walk up and down the hall.

He allowed as someone was to walk with me. I didn't really talk to anyone else, but him, Kellin, and Johnnie.

"Can you?" He nodded.

He opened the door for me and allowed me out of the room.

"What's the matter?" He asked.

"I just couldn't sleep," I mumbled.

We were walking up toward the front when we heard a noise coming from the therapy room.

"What was that?" I asked, looking over to Vic.

"I don't know." He mumbled.

We ran into the therapy room to see Jeydon with a chair underneath him and a rope around his neck.

"Jeydon, stop," Vic said, as he slowly walks forward.

When someone is in this situation you don't want to just run up on them.

"I don't believe here," Jeydon said.

"That's no true, Jeydon. Please just come down from there and let's talk about it." Vic said.

"Don't you understand? I don't believe here stop trying to talk-"

"This isn't the way, Jeydon!"

"Shut up!" He screams, causing me to jump back against the wall.

"Alex, run and get kellin."

I nodded and took off running down the hall. I got to kellin's  office and ran inside.

"Whoa, Alex, what are you doing out of your room."

"V-Vic needs your help."

"What's going on."

I grabbed his arm and pulled him out of his office and down toward the therapy room.

"Jeydon, calm down," Kellin said, running up behind Vic.

"Alex, go back to the room." I nodded and ran out of the room.
~~~~~Jeydon's~~~~~~
Lie! They're everywhere you turn. You can not escape them, it is like trying to escape death in the end death always wins.

"Jeydon, think about what you are doing."

"I-i don't belong here, Vic."

"Listen to Kellin and I. We know what is best for you," Vic said, as he slowly moves forward.

"You really think that? You don't know what best for me no one does. Why do you think I'm here? Because it better for me? No."

"Jeydon, we can help you."

"Y-you can't help me," I whispered.

"Think of the people who will miss you, Jeydon."

I shook my head, not wanting to believe everything that he was saying.

"Your parents."

"They don't care."

"What about family?" I shook my head.

I looked down at the ground. No one will miss me when I'm gone.

"Samm." I looked up at Vic.

"Sam?"

Just her name made me smile. I miss her, I miss her smile, her eyes, her laugh.

"She is out there, Jeydon. She is waiting for you to get better."

I look up at Kellin and nodded. I remove the rope from around my neck and step down from the chair.

Vic walked up to me and wrap his arms around my shoulder, and I stare down in shame.

As we walked out the room I notice Alex standing at the end of the hall.

I knew where I was heading and for once I was not complaining. I need a few minutes in there anyways.

It is a small update. I am sorry for no posting a lot. Leave a comment telling me what you think.