Kyle/Johnnie #5

"I'm going to take him back to the room." I couldn't help, but to take one last look at the ass that caused me so much pain.

I felt Johnnie's hands wrap around my waist, helping me off the ground.

"Please, just be a nightmare," I muttered.

Johnnie helped me into the room, he gently lay me down on the bed.

"You can go back, I'll be fine." He shook his head no.

"I'm staying here with you." He climbed in beside me.

What felt like an hour of silence was only 30 second.

"What went on back there?" He asked.

"It was nothing." I lied.

"I don't believe you." I looked at him in shock.

"You weren't acting like that until....." He trailed off. I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"You saw him." He looked like he was thinking.
~~~~~~~Johnnie's~~~~~~~~~
It couldn't be him, could it? I remember Kyle telling me he was "use" by his ex, that couldn't be him.

"Was that him?" He turned and looked at the wall.

"Kyle, I need to know." I place my finger underneath his chin, making him look at me.

"Is that him?" I asked again.

"I don't what you're talking about."

"No one acts like that when they see someone, it was him wasn't it?" I tried my hardest to remain calm. When Kyle didn't answer me, I had my answer.

I got off the bed, heading to the therapy room.

"Johnnie, what are you doing?" Kyle asked, running after me.

I ignored him, storming into the therapy room. I didn't even care that I interrupted the session.

"Johnnie is everything okay?" Mr. Quinn asked.

I ignored them, walking over to the guys that hurt my Kyle. I took hold of him by the collar of his shirt and slams him against the wall.

"What the hell man." He screamed.

He attempted to break free from my grip, but I wasn't about to let that happen.

"Johnnie stop," Kyle called.

"Stop, why should I stop? He didn't stop." Before I knew it, my fist collided with his face.

I would have got another hit, but I was pulled back and slammed to the ground.

"Let me go!" I shouted, struggling against their grips, never losing eye contact.

I knew what was going to take place, I have seen it before. They're going to give me a shot to knock me out, I took one last look up at the guy. I wanted to slap that smirk off of his face.

"Swear to God, I'll fucking kill you," I growled.

I wasn't going to go down without a fight, I keep struggling against their grips. It was no use, I felt the needle pricking my skin.

I took one last look up at Kyle, seeing the expression on his face, I knew I failed as a boyfriend. I failed to make him happy, I just make everything worse.

Goodbyes are never endless
~Endlessgoodbyes~