4「hero names」6

(Last chapter for today! Hope you enjoy~}

“And for that we'll need hero names!” Sato put together.

“Things are suddenly getting a lot more fun!” Uraraka cheered.

“These hero names will likely be temporary, but take them seriously or-” Aizawa was cut off as the classroom door rolled open.

“You'll have hell to pay later.” Midnight said as she walked into the class, wearing her costume with her hands behind her head, which really showcased her breasts. Izak diverted his eyes to his perverted classmates, all of which had grins and blushes on their faces. “What you pick today could be your code name for life. You better be careful, or you'll be stuck with something utterly indecent.”

“Yeah, she's got a good point.” Aizawa agreed as Midnight came to stand next to him. “Midnight is going to have final approval over your names. It's not my forte,” He muttered as he reached down to grab his sleeping bag. “The name you give yourself is important. It helps reinforce your image and shows what kind of hero you want to be in the future. A code name tells people exactly what you represent. Take All Might for example.” Aizawa said.

And then white boards were passed out, and Izak stared at his for a solid while. He felt like just naming himself Atomic since it was the simplest and most to the point, but he wasn't sure it would be accepted since it was in direct correlation to what his quirk was and that information shouldn't get out. Meh, might as well try it, he figured, writing down the name and the type of hero.

"Now students," Midnight addressed after a few moments, Aizawa having propped himself against the wall and was snoozing away. "Who among you is ready to share?"

And just like that, almost everyone in class panicked. Luckily, the most confident of them all stepped up. "Hold your breath," Aoyama warned. "The shining hero.." He lifted his whiteboard to showcase his chosen name. "My name is I can not stop twinkling! Mon ami, you cannot deny my sparkle~"

"It'll be better this way," Midnight took the whiteboard from him and fiddled with it for a moment. "Take out the I and shorten can not to can't."

"It's stunning, madmoizelle. " Aoyama agreed.

"She likes it?!" Several people in the class gawked at the sheer stupidity.

"Also you're not really French, are you? That's just an act!"

"Okie dokie, let me go next!" Ashido pranced up to the podium, displaying her hero name. "My code name: alien queen!"

"Hold on," Midnight's face warped with dread. "Like that horrible monster with the acidic blood?! I don't think so," She denied, which made the girl sulk back to her seat.

"Dang it.." She grumbled.

"Ribbit!" Asui raised her hand. "I think I've got one, okay if I go next?"

"Come on up!" Midnight beamed, so that's what the girl did.

"I've had this name in mind since grade school," She presented her whiteboard. "Rainy season hero, Froppy."

"That's delightful!" The R-rated hero accepted happily. "It makes you sound approachable~ What a great example of a name that everyone will love!"

"Froppy! Froppy! Froppy!" The class chanted as they felt the pressure lift off of them.

"I've got mine too," Kirishima was the one to go next. "The sturdy hero, my name is Red Riot."

"Red Riot?" Midnight raised her eyebrows at the familiar name. "Interesting. You're paying homage to the chivalrous hero Crimson Riot, yes?"

"That's right," The redhead rubbed his neck sheepishly. "He may be kinda old school, but someday I wanna be just like he was! Crimson is my idol."

"Hm," The r-rated hero hummed. "If you're bearing the name of someone you admire, you have that much more to live up to."

"I accept the challenge," Kirishima grinned, fisting his hand.

"I'll go next," Izak stood up, and instantly everyone went silent. Midoriya watched as his trainer walked to the podium with his whiteboard in hand. Bakugo's eyes narrowed. Kirishima gulped. Kaminari felt his heart speed up in anticipation. "The international hero: Atomic." Izak presented his whiteboard to the class, looking passively ahead.

"I love it!" Midnight beamed, putting her hand on his shoulder. "But no."

"Yeah, I figured," Izak sighed, retreating to his seat. Midoriya started mumbling to himself, trying to deduce why that name wouldn't be accepted. It sounded perfect since it was literally exactly what Izak could do. And then he realized why that was exactly the problem.

No one was supposed to know what Izak could really do. Thus, with a sigh, he went back to thinking about his own hero name.

"Man," Kaminari grumbled. "I still haven't been able to think of anything that's cool enough.."

"Hey I've got one," Jiro tapped him on the shoulder. "How does Jamming-yay sound to you?"

"Ha! Oh it's like Heming-way who wrote a farewell to arms, right? Real clever, I like it!" He gave her a thumbs up, but she was suddenly snickering.

"No.. It's because even though you're powerful, you always.." her pitch went up as she tried not to laugh out loud. "Jam your brain!"

"OH COME ON JIRO STOP MESSING WITH ME!"

"Hehe," She giggled as she escaped from Kaminari and made her way to the front, then presented her whiteboard. "The hearing hero, I'm earphone jack."

"Now that's a good one!" Midnight pointed. Next up was Shoji.

"The tentacle hero, Tentacole."

"Oh I like what you did with that!" Midnight approved.

"The taping hero," Sero went next. "Cellophane!"

"That's on the nose~" Midnight winked at him with a thumbs up. "Good work."

"Martial Arts hero, Tailman." Ojiro curled his tail as Midnight nodded.

"No surprise with that one, I guess!"

"I'm the sweets hero," Sato presented. "Sugarman!"

"Oh perfect!"

"PINKIE!" Mina came back for another try.

"Make those looks work for you, girl!" Midnight pumped her up with a grin.

"Stun gun hero," Kaminari went after that. "I am Chargebolt! Electric, don't ya think?"

"Makes me all tingly!" The R-rated hero confirmed with a giggle.

"The stealth hero," Hagakure stepped up to the podium. "Invisible Girl!"

"That really suits you!" Midnight approved. "Now come on, who's going to step up next?!"

"I hope I can live up to this name," Yamomo presented her whiteboard. "The everything hero, I'm Creati."

"Creative~"

"Shoto." Todoroki said. Midnight blinked at him.

"Just your name?" She raised an eyebrow at him. "Is that it?"

"Uh-huh."

"Okay then," She sent him back to his seat with a sigh, and then Tokoyami took a stab at it.

"Jet black hero, Tsukuyomi."

"Ohh god of the night!" Midnight moaned her approval.

"I'm the fresh picked hero, Grape Juice!" Mineta announced.

"Very catchy." Midnight hummed, then Kota stepped up to the podium and trembled as he held his whiteboard up. It said the petting hero, Anima.

"Yep!" Midnight gave him a thumbs up. "All about it!"

(I'm looking forward to any ideas on what Izak's hero name should be. Make sure to comment them!! See you next week~}