2「declaration of war」1

As the crowd of people kept watching those from 1A, one person pushed to the front.

"So this is class 1A," A dude with purple hair observed. He had bags under his eyes, almost as bad as Aizawa's were, which was quite the feat. "I heard you guys were impressive, but you just sound like an ass." He said, "Is everyone in the hero course delusional, or is it just you?" This statement had Bakugo growling as the others around him instantly shook their heads and hands in denial.

"How sad to come here to find a bunch of egomaniacs," The eyebag boy rubbed the back of his head boredly. "I wanted to be in the hero course, but like many others here I was forced to take a different path. Such is life," He said, and Izak frowned. It took him less than a second to discover the person's quirk, and then he understood. While it was powerful in theory, there was no physical representation of it to help the dude in a physically-dominated career.

"I didn't cut it the first time around, but I have another chance," He continued. "If any of us do well in the sports festival, the teachers can decide to transfer us to the hero course. Then they'll have to transfer people out to make room."

Everyone in the room froze at this, even Izak raised an eyebrow at the new information. "Scouting the competition... Maybe some of my peers are, but I'm here to let you know that if you don't bring your very best, I'll steal your spot right from under you." The purple haired male declared.

The threat made the maroonette pause for a moment, but then he rubbed his eye as he recalled that it didn't matter to him since he wasn't even in the hero course of his own volition, so there was no way the teachers would allow him to leave so easily. "Consider this a declaration of war." The purple-haired male finished. Him and Bakugo had a slight staring contest until someone interrupted.

"Hey you!" A grey haired guy popped up out of the crowd. "I'm from class 1B next door to you! We heard you fought some villains and I came to see if that was true!" He exclaimed every sentence, making Izak's lips pull back in distaste. "But you're just a bunch of brats who think you're better than us! Talk all you want, it'll just be more embarrassing when you're KO'ed!" The lunatic from class 1B yelled as Bakugo started walking away. "DON'T YOU IGNORE ME!"

"Dude where are you going?" Kirishima demanded, "You gotta say something! It's your fault they're all hating on us, Bakugo." He pointed out. The blonde turned slightly so he was looking at the redhead.

"These people don't matter." He said bluntly, which caused those around him to still. "The only thing that's important is that I beat them." Bakugo finished, and then walked away.

"Hey, I'm coming for you!" the 1B guy yelled.

"Man, I hate that that was such a manly exit!" Kirishima grieved as he clenched his fists. It was then that Izak decided he was done waiting, so he took up his things and made his way to the doorway as everyone debated what the blonde had said.

No one stopped him as he left, and so the weekend began.

It was not a surprise that the next day, Izak found All Might and Midoriya at his door mid-morning. "Sorry, Bakugo already claimed me for the day," He told the two when they expressed their desire for him to help Midoriya work more on his quirk control and usage.

"K-Kacchan did?!" The greenette squeaked.

"Yeah, got here an hour or so before you did. Aizawa is going to supervise, so next time, talk to him before you come to me," Izak explained boredly. "You're welcome to stay for lunch, though."

"NO YOU'RE NOT!" Mihoko suddenly appeared by his side, two knives in her hands which she aggressively pointed at the two guests. "LEAVE BEFORE I MAKE YOU!"

"Mihoko, you're gonna hurt somebody with those," The teen patted her on the head, which made the pro hero and apprentice do a double take to make sure they were seeing it right.

"That's the point, Izzy!" She scowled at him. He looked unimpressed. "They are not allowed to stay for food! Not! Allowed!" The little girl shouted sternly. Rolling his eyes, Izak squatted next to her and held out his hand.

"Alright, they won't stay. I'm sorry I didn't consult with you beforehand."

"It's good that you know," She huffed, setting the knives in his outstretched palm and marching back into the living room with exaggerated movements. Midoriya and All Might sweatdropped at the scene, unsure of how to process it as Izak straightened and returned his attention to them.

"Sorry about that, she's picky about people coming over," He said.

"No worries," All Might gave him a thumbs up. "I'm happy to see that you're getting along so well!"

"Was that your sister?" The greenette questioned, causing Izak to shake his head.

"No, but I'm her guardian," He shrugged, and instantly the boy sweatdropped at how little sense that made. However, before he could ask further questions, All Might put a hand on his shoulder and shook his head, so they left it at that.

"We'll talk to Aizawa," All Might stated a few moments later. "And arrange a time for you to work with young Midoriya!"

"Okay, see ya," Izak shut the door, and once again, the two outside sweatdropped. Inside, Mihoko was glaring at Bakugo, who was mirroring the look with one of his own.

"...You can't have Izzy."

"You don't get to order me or him around, you damn brat," The blonde sneered. Internally, the girl wanted to cry and run to her room, but she felt she needed to stand firm against this guy who seemed like really bad news.

"I don't care, you still can't have him!" She exacted firmly.

"What are you doing?" Izak deadpanned at them as he returned to the living room. Bakugo tutted, crossing his arms with a scowl.

"Your kid thinks I'm trying to steal you from her or some shit."

"So that was it," Izak hummed, finding that to be oddly amusing as he went over and once again squatted next to Mihoko, who was still glaring daggers at the blonde. "Mihoko."

"What?" She replied, not moving her gaze.

"Did you want to come with us? You could see Aizawa again and hang out with him while we work out," He offered.

"Making Aizawa babysit?" Bakugo cracked a smirk, and Izak inclined his head slightly. Might as well make some use of him, he thought to himself, but didn't say it out loud as he watched his charge, who looked conflicted.

"...Only if we get Sunday to ourselves," She proposed.

"Alright, then you'll need to tell Aizawa that."

"Sure!" She agreed, dashing to change into something suitable for the outside world. Bakugo narrowed his eyes as Izak rose to a standing position, the atmosphere in this house is way too good to be true.