Mangled Puppet; Deceitful Eyes

Today had been an average day for the Uchiha, roaming Vale during the school day and only returning for the brief few hours before darkness fell. He had visited Amber today, and spent a good bit of time there. She seemed to be doing alright, but Madara knew that he needed to hurry up and fix that problem.

No one had approached him today, except Ruby's occasional greetings to his clones in the halls. A good thing, in his mind.

He had a lot to do tonight.

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the shattered moon hung high in the sky, Madara entered a small apartment. He sighed in relief once the moon's rays stopped shining upon his body, but his attention was soon taken by the sounds of struggle before him. His cursed eyes blazed to life, taking in the sight before him.

There, in the center of the living room, was Neopolitan. She was tied to a chair, blindfolded, completely restrained. Two wood clones stood on either side of her, still as statues and just as silent. The girl struggled in her restraints, hearing the shinobi enter the room.

"Struggle all you want, but it won't help." His voice was ice cold, making her freeze. Madara stalked towards her, dispersing his wood clones to leave the two alone in the room. He finally reached her, a gloved hand caressing her face.

"This is quite the mess you've gotten yourself into, isn't it?" He taunted with a smirk, relishing in the way that she wormed around in her binding. He frowned, producing a thin wooden branch from his palm and raking across her cheek roughly, causing a thin trail of blood to seep down her face. Her aura offered no resistance, having been shattered the night before and not allowed to recover. He was sure she would have whimpered if she could, but the first thing he had noticed upon putting her to sleep were the scars around her throat.

Silenced.

"That is the first..." He whispered, finally moving to remove her blindfold. He carefully untied it, before taking it off and gently tossing it to the side. "Is that better...?" He whispered, voice bone-chilling. Neo squinted, eyes rapidly adjusting to the near complete darkness before widening in fear. Madara grinned, standing back up to his full height and looming over the girl.

"It seems that I have your full attention. Good, now I want you to listen very carefully to what I'm about to tell you." His voice was tainted by darkness, holding an edge to it that made his captive flinch. His glare intensified, making her nod slowly. He sent her a sadistic grin, holding up one of his many kunai. It shimmered in the broken moonlight, making Neo's eyes widen in panic.

"You have made a very grave mistake, do you know what that mistake might be?" He questioned, tilting his head in an innocent fashion. He watched as Neo shook her head violently.

It seems that she needed some reminding.

"That's not the answer I'm looking for." He growled out, cupping her chin harshly and dragging her face forward to meet his own. His Sharingan gleamed menacingly, almost palpable in their fiery rage. The girl was on the verge of tears now.

"Think long and hard this time, alright?" His words held the venom of an entire world on their back, spoken with such hate that the devil would flinch. Neo sat very still, and Madara could see the gears turning in that little head of hers. He was still as he observed her, watching as she eventually shook her head again, albeit much more carefully this time. Madara sighed.

Stubborn fool.

"The docks." He said, voice booming throughout the apartment, the girl's eyes looked at him with confusion for a moment before widening with recognition. She squirmed uncomfortably in her seat, making Madara grin.