CH 35: "FAMILY DINNER"

River Jones POV

Last night was fucking amazing!

I am not only talking about the sex, which of course was amazing! But also about how she trusted me enough to let me be with her when she was the most vulnerable.

I love her so goddamn much! She is the best thing that has ever happened to me! After being with her, I don't think I was ever in love with Julie! After everything that happened with us, I don't want to be away from her ever again!

But I am scared...

I know I shouldn't! Val loves me but I am scared she will leave me one day...or...or...she won't fight for me one day...

I know...I know I am the worst person in the world!

But I...I...just love her so goddamn much! I don't want to lose her...

I don't if this is a valid reason but for me it is...I am going to propose to her!

Today at the family dinner I will ask her dad and then I will plan a date and propose to her this weekend!

As for today, I planned to give my girlfriend a sensational morning but it seemed she had other plans, as I woke up with the feeling of her lips tightly wrapped around my shaft...

With the biggest grin, I close my eyes and feel the sheets moving up and down, trying not to alert her by making any noise.

Enjoying her sweet mouth and velvet tongue wrapped around my dick, she bobs her head down slowly, then goes up with the same rhythm, and when she reaches the head, she circles the tip of her tongue around before thrusting my dick back in.

Oh, Fuck!

I can't believe this is her third time sucking a dick!

I bite down on my lip not to alert her.

But when she starts licking my balls before taking my cock back in her mouth, I couldn't help it!

"Ohhh, Fuck! "

She stops before crawling up my body and slamming her lips on mine.

"Good morning, baby..."

"Good morning, My Queen...this was an amazing surprise!" I say with a shit-eating grin on my face as I squeeze her ass. "But I am not done yet, ride me!" I instruct.

She nods with a smirk before getting up on her knees, my dick below her pussy. She slides her pussy on my dick a few times before impaling her drenched core on my cock. Her slit stretches as she takes me inside her in one trust.

I growl in pleasure as my hands squeeze her juicy asscheeks as she rides me slowly at first, before slowly increasing the speed.

"Yesss! River..." She moans.

As she bounces faster, I grab her waist before pounding inside her from underneath as she continues to bounce on top of me, her delicious boobs hitting her in the face.

So, being the wonderful girlfriend I take them in my mouth. Harshly sucking on them, her moans turn into screams.

Feeling her walls clamp around me, I wrap my right hand around her waist and use my other hand to hold her jaw, tilting it and giving me full access to her neck. Still, pounding inside her like a person in heat, chasing our releases.

"SHIT! I am close! Jones!" She screams.

"Cum..." I command before biting down on the soft spot on her neck.

She trembles on top of me, arching her back as my Queen orgasms on top of me. A huge smile on my face hearing her heavenly moans and both our hearts beating faster than the sound of light. I buck my hips, spilling my seeds deep inside her before pulling her down with me as I lay down on our bed.