CH 28: "BLOOD"

Warning: Torture...enjoy😅😉😁
-

RIVER JONES POV

My breathing is erratic and heavy. Blood is dripping from my head wound making me dizzy, my arm is bleeding but this is not the time.

I sure as hell am not going to lose consciousness before killing him!

I looked to my left at the shattered TV before picking up a big piece of glass.

I tore off the arm of my shirt before wrapping it around my hand holding the glass tighter.

After a few minutes, I heard footsteps approaching the door. I took a deep breath to calm my heavy breathing.

A guard came inside, his eyes widened but before he could move a muscle I covered his mouth with my hand and stabbed him in his stomach.

He was unconscious the next second.

I chuckled.

"Fucking idiots..." I knew it wasn't over but it felt good to release my anger.

Soon enough 2 more guards came into the room.

I rolled my shoulder.

This is gonna be fun...

Both of them came barreling toward me with knives in their hands.

Amateurs...

I dodged the first guy before punching the other in the nose, making him stagger back.

The first guy comes toward me once more I grab his arm and twist it making the knife fall, I twist it harder and hear its bone breaking. He cries out in pain as he falls back.

The second guy comes once again.

I grab him by his throat and punch his stomach repeatedly causing blood to pour out of his mouth. I punch him in his face one last time making him lose consciousness.

I hold on to the wall as I start to feel dizzy, feeling like someone is smashing my skull with a hammer.

Come on! River you have been through a lot worse plus it isn't your first time getting kidnapped!

Great, I am talking to myself!

I hastily took whatever weapons they had on them and waited for the others to come. It's not like I will run away before killing that bastard.

After about 10 to 15 minutes, I heard footsteps once again...alot of them.

3 guards plus dick Martin entered the room before he glared at me.

"Get her!" He shouted.

One of them drew his gun pointing it at me.

Unbothered I threw a knife, hitting him on his wrist and making him release the gun.

The other two come toward me, circling me.

I move towards the guy in front of me and stab him with my other knife, and because of my dizziness I move a second too slow and the other guy punches my ribs. Hard.

"Fuck!"

I taste a metallic substance on my tongue. Blood.

Shit! It's not good!

I lose focus allowing him to land a few more punches on my ribs.

The first guy whose wrist I stabbed comes towards me holding my hands behind my back as the other guy gets ready to hit me.

I have a very bad idea but I know it will work.

I headbutt the guy behind me hard making him release me, allowing me to duck from the punch.