CH 32: "LOVE"

SAMANTHA DAVIS POV

"Hey..." I whispered as Stella got back in bed.

She laid her head on my chest as she released a breath.

"How's River?"

"How's Val?" We both ask at the same time.

We chuckle as I pull her closer.

"River's fine...I suppose but tense whatever she talked to Val about must be intense."

"Val...well she is being Val. She has never been great at letting people in, but once she does she never lets us go, but right now..."

"She isn't fighting?"

"Yes, and I can't understand why for the life of me..."

"Maybe she is scared..."

"Of what!?" I snap.

"Sorry! Sorry ladybug I didn't mean to! I am just frustrated!"

She kissed my chin.

"I understand. And I think she is feeling guilty about everything that happened to River. Yes, there is a part of her that wants to fight for River but there's another equally big part of her that's screaming that she is guilty, doesn't deserve love, or that River would be better off without her..."

I sighed.

She is right.

"I just wish we could help her."

"You guys can point it out but she has to do the fight."

"When did you get so wise?"

She chuckled as she turned around and looked at me.

"I have always been wise, you just realized it now."

I laughed.

"Come on, my deep girlfriend let's sleep!" I say before stretching and switching off the bedside lamp.

~~~

-                                                  Third Person POV

"Come on!" Sam said as she tugged her girlfriend to the mysterious location as she described it.

Stella laughs as she quickens her pace feeling happier than she has ever been...she loves her girlfriend more than she thought was ever possible.

Sam knew it was time, she knew Stella was it for her. She didn't have any doubts anymore.

Stella released a gasp as she took in the view in front of her.

The waves were softly crashing against the shore, the setting sun, the beautifully lit Gazebo, the flowering pathway, their friends and family...it was just perfect.

Stella was frozen in her spot she didn't move an inch she was overwhelmed...she was overwhelmed with her love for the woman beside her.

She knew she loved she knew she couldn't...can't love anyone else as much as she loves her.

"Come on..." Sam said softly breaking her from her trance.

Stella looked at her pecking her lips.

"I love you..."

"I love you too..."

Both of them knew what was coming...but both of them were nervous. Not for the present but for the future. Still, they knew they could face anything as long as they had each other. That's all they needed.

When they were both in the middle of the Gazebo, Sam dropped to her knees as she produced a blue velvet box from her pocket.

For their eyes, it contained only a ring, nothing else.

But for their hearts, it contained many things like promises, milestones, their future, and most importantly their love.

"Stella, I won't say that you are the most beautiful person in the world because everyone here has said that or will say that. I want to say that you are the ONLY beautiful person I want to spend my life with, the only person I want to have kids with, the only person I want to grow old with, the only person whom I will love until I take my last breath. You are mine as much as I am yours and I want only one thing from you...I want you to be the mother of my kids, I want you to be my wife. Stella Evans, can I have the honor of calling you, my wife?"

Stella didn't need to think, she knew. She knew that Samantha Davis was the person she wanted, she needed.

"Yes!" She exclaimed.

Sam immediately slid the ring on her forefinger as she got up before crashing her lips on her fiancé.

Stella happily responded as she wrapped her hands around her fiancé's neck.

That evening a happy couple celebrated their love in midst of their family and friends, and one person realized something.

She realized that as much as she denied she wanted that...she wanted love in her life. She didn't want to be alone, no she wanted to be with the person she loved so goddamn much that she pushed her away.

She was determined and ready. Ready to fight. Fighting for her happiness, she refused to be sad anymore.

"I will be there for you, sweetheart. Always." She smiled as she looked up into her Guardian Angel's eyes.

She nodded as she squeezed his hand.

"Thank you, dad, for everything. I love you." She said as her eyes glossed over.

Her father smiled before kissing her forehead.

"You don't thank you father, sweety. It's my duty."

At that moment, at that small place in this huge world love blooming in all corners.

After all, at the end of the day, everyone craves one thing...

LOVE.

-

Hey, Guys! Here's another chapter! Hope you liked it! Sam and Stella got engaged! Hope I did them justice! I know it was a short chapter but don't worry I am going to do a double update!                        Stay tuned in!

Please comment with your thoughts!

Here's my Wattpad account: Blue_Blood103

Chapters Id: Blue_Blood

For updates, new books or to talk to me follow my Instagram: b_blood103

-BB😊