CH 8: "FOREIGN FEELINGS-1"

Valentina White POV

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Ugh...Today is Saturday! I wanna sleep! But of course, my alarm clock doesn't agree.

BEEP! BEEP! BE- CRASH!

"Good riddance..." I grumbled as I sat up on my bed looking at the smashed clock with knocked over with my upper right hand.

I waited for the nurse to come but then I remembered she took leave and Sam is in love, I asked River for help.

"Ugh!" Why did I ask for her help!? And let her see me like that!?

I stoop from my bed and head towards the door. I have installed handles on the foot of the door too so that I don't have to ask for help for even opening a fucking door.

I smelled something coming from my kitchen.

"RIVER! I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU BURN DOWN MY KITCHEN, I AM GONNA KILL YOU!" I yelled as I hastily went down the stairs to the kitchen to find her looking at me sheepishly while rubbing the back of her neck.

In front of her were 4 pieces of burnt bread on a plate.

"I am sorry! I thought it will be nice to cook you some breakfast but I clearly failed."

I sighed.

"How did you burn bread? You just have to put it in the toaster." I asked.

"I-I don't know, it just happened." I shook my head and moved my eyes from the bread and toaster to her.

I did a double-take when I looked at her in just her bra and sweatpants. Her body was beautiful and hot at the same time, proudly showing her abs and triceps. Some scars were also randomly scattered on her body but if anything it made her look sexier.

As my eyes trailed down, I saw something between her legs but couldn't tell what it was since the sweatpants were not THAT tight. God! How much I wish they were!

"Like what you see?" I snapped out of my thoughts and glared at her stupid smirking face.

"Shut up! Come on I need your help." I didn't wait for an answer as I turned around and headed towards my room.

After reattaching my arms, I showered, changed, and went downstairs.

"This shirt is too small." She complained as she tugged at my shirt.

"Deal with it." Her body is too distracting.

She frowned before sitting back down on the stool and leaning down on the counter.

"Ok. I am ready to watch you cook."

I scowled. "You need to eat here?"

"Yes. Why? Do you have any other plans? You do know I am your bodyguard and you are supposed to tell me if you are going somewhere." She said squinting her eyes on me.

"No. I just don't eat breakfast. Plus, on Saturday dad and Sam come over so I make it a brunch."

"Ok, then I will wait." She looked like a kicked puppy.

UGH!

"Stop sulking I will make you breakfast." Her face lit up like a kid on Christmas morning. She looked adorable.

"THANKS VERY MUCH!" She shouted as she stood up and kissed my cheek. I froze.

I felt a foreign feeling come up in my heart but I immediately pushed it down, I don't want to feel it or anything like that ever again!

She or any other person won't want a broken and defective person like me.

He made sure of it.