Chapter 17

"Mom?", Jungkook walked down the stairs as he made his messy hair. "Mom?", he called out again as he saw no one in the house.

"Mom!", Jungkook rushed to his mother who was lying on the floor unconsciously.

"Mom, wake up!", Jungkook placed his mothers head on his lap as he kneeled next to her and tapped her cheeks lightly.

"Y/N!", he called out for you and you stopped your work and walked out of the room.

"Oh my!", you gasped and ran towards the kitchen and fetched a glass of water. You held it and Jungkook splattered some water on his mother's face.

"Mom", he pats her cheeks and she slowly opened her eyes and saw the both of you looking at her worriedly.

"Jun -", her voice got cut off by her own dry throat, she coughed and you helped her drink some water.

She slowly sat up on the floor and looked at both of you as she remembered the call with her husband last night.

"Jungkook?", she called her son who was caressing her hair, "Your dad", she let out a sob.

"What happened to dad?", you ask and hold her hand in your palms.

"He called me and then something happened, he was trying to say something, Jungkook", she let out a tear.

"Mom", Jungkook confronted his mother who was crying.

"Something happened to him, he screamed on the phone", she said and Jungkook felt his heart ache.

"And someone talked I think it's Junghyun", she said and you looked at Jungkook who was looking at you.

~~~

"Welcome daddy", Junghyun slapped his dad's cheeks and woke him up.

"Hyun!", Mr. Jeon squinted his eyes as he saw his other son in front of him dressed in a suit.

"You were in jail", he said and Junghyun smirked.

"You would be surprised if you see the things money can do", Junghyun let out a chuckle.

"Let me go", Mr. Jeon looked at his body tied on to a chair and he recognized the place – his basement.

"Not so easy daddy, at first, I wanted Y/N but now I am here to take revenge", he smirked and pat his dad's shoulder.

"What is wrong with you?", Mr. Jeon looked at his son.

"You should have been there for me", Jungkook gritted his teeth.

"You neglected me and loved Jungkook, then what about me?", Junghyun asked his dad.

"I was there for you -", Mr. Jeon was cut off by a slap.

He looked at his son as he couldn't believe his own son slapped him, "Fuck you old man, you were never there for me".

"I am going to get revenge and you're going to witness it all and regret your whole life", Junghyun laughed heuristically.

"Bring the baby", Junghyun told the guards and they went out and came back with the baby in their arms wrapped in a white blanket.

"Here boss", they handed the baby to Junghyun and he took it in his arms.

"See this baby", Junghyun tilted his hands so his dad could see the baby.

Mr. Jeon's eyes softened looking at the baby deep asleep snuggled into the blanket, "It's Jungkook's and Y/N's".

"Huh?", Mr. Jeon could no believe his own ears, his grandchild was here safe and sound.

"It's a boy", Junghyun said and Mr. Jeon was beyond happy.

"Hyun he is a baby", Mr. Jeon pleaded as he couldn't watch the baby being away from its parents.

"I know a little devil", Junghyun cracked a smile.

"I'll give the baby to them, but you got to do me a favor then", Junghyun smirked and Mr. Jeon nodded before thinking twice.

~~~

"This was the last whereabouts of your dad's", Taehyung informed and Jungkook nodded.

"Kook I know this is way too much for your age but we will be here for you at every step", Jimin assured the younger who gave a smile in return.

"Master", the maid knocked in Jungkook's work place.

"Yes?", Jungkook asked looking away from the screen which displayed his dad's last seen.

"There is something you need to see", the maid said and Jungkook knitted his brows.

"Just tell me what it is, I don't have much time", Jungkook said as he was not ready to waste any time or lack in finding his dad.

"There is a baby on the doorstep and this was on top of it", the maid held out a paper and Jimin took it from her hand.

"What does is say, hyung?", Jungkook asks.

"Jungkook it's your baby", Jimin says and Jungkook stands up from his seat.

"Where is the baby?", he asks the maid.

"With your wife master", the maid answers and Jungkook rushes outside followed by his friends.

You were holding the baby in your arms as you rocked him, "Y/N", Jungkook calls out for you and you turn around with the baby in your arms.

"Jungkook it's our baby", you look at him with tears full of happiness in your eyes.

"It's a boy", you whisper and Jungkook takes small steps towards you.