Chapter 11

You moan endlessly under him; your moans were loud and gladly the room was locked or you bet everyone would hear.

You looked at him fully clothed and tug his t – shirt wanting to take it away.

You grab the hem and remove it off, above his head, and admire his figure.

You look at his tattoos and trace your hands over his chest and abs.

"This is all yours", he places his hands on top of yours and guides it downwards, "everything is yours".

He also starts removing his trousers along with his boxers. He takes hold of your dress and pulls it down along with your panties.

He holds your left breast in his cold hands feeling the hardened nipples on his palm and starts taking your right one in his mouth.

He starts pinching and twirling your left nipple and sucks your right one harshly making it turn red.

He lets your nipple go and sucks on the skin close to it, leaving his marks all over.

As he is done with the right one, he starts sucking your left one too making it red. And also leaves his marks on your other breast as well.

When he is satisfied with your breasts, he starts sucking towards your stomach making faint marks along the way to you clothed clit.

You gasp and start to become nervous being exposed after a long time made you insecure.

"Relax, your gorgeous", he kisses your belly button.

You let out a chuckle and it soon turns into a moan as he licks your clit with his warm tongue from bottom to top.

"Kook", you tangle your fingers in his hair, pushing his head for more.

You were moaning at every move he makes, and your body reacts to every touch and kiss he gives.

He starts licking your sensitive folds, humming towards your clit sending vibrations, making you clench your thighs around his head while he holds your thighs firmly to stop you moving.

He was devouring your clit faster that you cum on his mouth without a warning.

He starts slurping all the juices and hovers over you again.

"Just like how it was, tasty", He kissed you making you taste yourself, while he inserts his middle finger making you moan.

He moved his middle finger in and out of you and enters his index finger as well, stretching you out.

He pumps his fingers faster adding his ring finger too. When you were about to release, he took his fingers out making you whine.

He gives you a deep kiss and looks at your eyes and gets hold of his dick, pumping it and making it harder than it was.

Soon you can feel his tip already aligned near your clit. You moan when his tip touches you.

"I love you", he whispers.

"I love you too", you whisper attaching your lips to his.

He pushes himself slowly, you can feel yourself stretching and pulling him inside of you.

You moan into his mouth as he fills you to the brim.

"Fuck", he lets go of your lip's grunts near your ear when he feels himself wrapped around you, tightly and warmly.

He pulls himself back a little and pushes again only to moan in your ear.

You were turned on even more by hearing him.

He starts moving slowly but gradually faster, devouring you.

You hold his shoulder and start digging your nails while he thrusts inside of you.

He takes hold of your right hand in his left one and pins it down intervening his finger and you again dig your nails into his knuckles.

He sees you with pink cheeks with your mouth slightly open moans passing through your lips.

"Faster", you moan into his ear, and he starts thrusting even more deeper when you stop clenching around him, but you still clench from time to time

You soon clench round him and release without a warning and he lets you to.

He rides out your high as he spurts his juices deep inside you, "Shit", he mutters filing you up.

He leans his forehead to your looking into your eyes and kisses you deep with passion and love, "I love you".

"I love you too", you peck his lips, and he falls next to you.

He turns around wrapping his arm across your waist and caressed your lower stomach.

"You sure?", he asks.

"Yes, it's you who I wanna be with, I would love to have another baby with you", you give him a warm smile.

"I am glad I got married to you", he kissed your nose as you snuggle into him.

"I am glad I married you too", you kiss his bare chest and lie down with him as he covers the both of you with the duvet.

~~~

"LET ME OUT!!!", Junghyun screams from his cell.

"Shut up, before we beat you again!", the guard scolds him and the frustrated Junghyun kicks the cell door.

"FUCK YOU, MOTHERFUCKERS!", he screams.

"Geez you never fucking listen, do you?", the guard lifts the baton and hits Junghyun followed by the other police officers.