Chapter 09

"JUNGHYUN DON'T!", Jungkook screamed on top of his lungs seeing you dragged away from him.

He felt helpless, and useless, the worse that any man could ever feel not being able to protect his wife, the love of his life and the mother of his child.

The guard held Jungkook back and you closed your eyes and let Junghyun drag you away.

He was dragging you for so long that your legs felt numb, and they stopped their movement and slowed Junghyun down.

"The fuck?!", he growled looking back.

He lifted you up and threw you on his shoulder and you couldn't care less, what's the worst that could happen?

He took you and you let him and there was a thud after a while.

You were seated, and Junghyun cuffed your legs and hands.

Now you were confused, you thought he probably will rape you or hurt you but now what was this?

You looked around to notice there was nothing in the room except a huge glass in front of you and a chair on the other side.

A woman was seated on that, she was gagged and tied.

She looked straight at you, begging for help, you could feel her emotions and feeling even though there was a glass was in middle.

"Junghyun", you called him surprised.

Instead of replying he gave you a sweet smile, a smile that you never saw, and boy it was suspicious.

Junghyun walked out of the room, and you saw him entering the other one where the woman was there.

He walked closer to the woman, and he looked at you through the glass and you gasped.

He looked straight at your eyes and caressed her hair not breaking eye contact; the woman was shivering.

You felt goosebumps creeping all over your body, you weren't ready for this.

He caressed her cheeks and squeezed them as the gag ball fell out and he removed it with his other had still not breaking eye contact.

"Stop, it hurts", the woman sniveled, and the worst thing is that you can hear it crystal clear.

Junghyun was startled so were you when a bunch of sirens were heard.

Junghyun panicked and ran out of the room and alerted his guards along the way.

You along with the woman struggled to remove the cuffs off your hands but failed miserably.

"Police, hands up!", you heard a bunch of shoes walk in with guns with Mr. Jeon.

The police removed the cuffs off you and released you.

"Jungkook?", you asked Mr. Jeon.

"He is safe and sound, I'll guide you", you followed him.

On the way you saw Junghyun on the floor struggling as the police cuffed him, "Bitch", he muttered looking at you.

Mr. Jeon put his hand on your shoulder and pulled you aside and guided you outside.

And there you saw Jungkook feeding Ara with a bottle of milk in his hand as he rocked her in his arms with a blanket wrapped around him.

"Jungkook!", you ran to him, he stood up and you saw his eyes sparkle seeing you.

"Y/N – ", you placed your lips in his cutting him off in the process.

He wrapped his free arm around your waist as he kissed you back with love and tenderness.

The people around looked at the couple lovingly as Ara drank the milk peacefully letting her parents do their thing.

Mr. Jeon chuckled at his son's family feeling the warmth spread across his chest and a burden getting lift from his shoulder.

"We are saved", you broke the kiss attaching your forehead to his.

"Yes", he breathed out.

~~~

"Here eat this", Mrs. Jeon placed the meat on your plate.

Jungkook chuckled and you glared at him, your plate was full of everyone giving you food.

Ever since you were back you've been staying with Jungkook's parents for a week and then you go to your parents.

They insisted in you guys staying alone.

But Jungkook hated it, he wanted to be alone with you, but you were scared deep down after what happened.

He also had his distance, but now it's been more than a month, the fear is still there but you wanted to overcome it.

"I am done". Jungkook grabbed his plate to wash, and you did too.

Mrs. Jeon was fast to take yours away from your hand, "Leave it".

"Dad and I won't be home tonight, business meeting", she told, and you understood, it is the first time they are gonna leave you guys alone.

"Guards are gonna be there so be careful, you too Jungkook", Jungkook nodded rocking Ara.

~~~

You place Ara on the crib and check the baby monitor before leaving the room and entering yours.

Now was the time, you had to. The tension was too much, and you know he wants you too, it's obvious you hear him jerking off in the morning.

"Kook", you placed you hand on his shoulder and trailed it down back hugging him.

You place a kiss on his back, "I want you", you whisper against his back.