Chapter 16

"Good night", you kissed Ara's forehead as you put her to sleep.

"Sweet dreams", Jungkook kissed her forehead as well as Ara feel into deep slumber.

"I feel better that we bought Ara's crib to our room", you say as you shifted the crib to yours and Jungkook's shared room.

"Yes, but what about us time", Jungkook pouted and back hugged you.

You elbowed him slightly and he dramatically rubbed his stomach pretending to be hurt, "Baby", he fake gasped.

"I am going to shower", you said and walked into the bathroom.

"And I am going to join", Jungkook sprinted behind you.

~~~

"Fine", Mr. Jeon opened the envelope and took out the paper and started reading through it.

"It's negative", Mr. Jeon says and then his eyes widen in realization in what he just said.

"It's negative again?", he looks at the paper, "that means, Ara is not Junghyun's baby either", he looks at the doctor.

"Yes", the doctor replied.

"But I don't get it, Ara is not our blood", Mr. Jeon says.

"How did you get Junghyun's sample", Mr. Jeon looked at the doctor who was avoiding eye contact, "I never gave it".

"M – Mr.", the doctor stuttered and backs and Mr. Jeon sensed something was wrong,

"Tell me!", Mr. Jeon demanded.

"Tell me or you die", Mr. Jeon took out the gun from his belt and pointed it at the trembling doctor.

~~~

He moves one of his hand and rubs slow circles on your clit, "I love you", he pecks your lips.

He pinches your nipples and pulls out and pushes back in to you, "Fuck", you throw your head back.

"I - I love y - you too", you moan and scratch your nails on his back.

His fingers rub your clit and you squirm under him as his other hand pinched your nipples.

You both let out string of moans as he moves in and out of you. You place your hands on your lower belly feeling him.

Your eyes roll back as he thrusts faster and deeper into you and you arc your back getting close to your release.

"I am cl - close", you moan out.

"Me too", Jungkook grunts into your ear and palms the wall as he holds you by your waist.

One last push he spurts his cum deep in as you release yourself too wetting your thighs as both your juices mix and seeps out of you.

"Fuck", he groans pushing in not wasting any drop.

"Fuck fu – fuck!", he groans and pulls out. He moves your thighs apart and rubs his thumb on your clit, you try to move his hands away as you were sensitive but you fail.

Your body shakes as Jungkook continues to torture your clit and in no time, you release all over again.

He holds your body from preventing you to fall down as you recover from your orgasm.

You place your head on his chest as your eyes close you hear him, "I love you", and he kisses your forehead caressing your hair.

~~~

"Junghyun", the doctor whimpered as Mr. Jeon held his jaw tightly and pressed the gun on his forehead scaring the wits out of him.

"I fucking knew it!", Mr. Jeon pushed the doctor harshly and rubbed his temples.

"No matter where he is always manages to cause trouble", Mr. Jeon muttered as he grits his teeth.

Mr. Jeon takes his phone out of his pocket and dials his wife's number to inform her, "Honey", the sweet voice of his wife is heard.

"Honey where are you? Ara was poisoned", Mrs. Jeon told Mr. Jeon and he let out a gasp.

"Is she okay?", he asked worriedly, "Why wasn't I informed?", he asked his wife.

"I called you a hundred times you did not pick up", Mrs. Jeon huffed, "And yes she is okay now", she said and Mr. Jeon let out a sigh of relief.

"There is something important", Mr. Jeon said and his wife hummed wanting him to continue.

"Ara is -", Mr. Jeon stopped his words when he felt a needle pierce his neck.

"What!", he growled and held the place he was injected and looked at the doctor who was shaking.

"I am sorry", he mumbled and the emptied syringe fell off his hand.

"Honey, is everything okay?", Mrs. Jeon knitted her brows as she heard her husband scream.

"The hell did you d- do?", Mr. Jeon stuttered as the drug started working.

"Honey!", Mrs. Jeon slightly screamed as she sensed something was wrong.

"Baby", Mr. Jeon blinked his eyes trying to fight the drug. "Junghy -", Mr. Jeon collapsed on the floor before he could complete.

"Honey?", Mrs. Jeon called for her husband but heard no response. "Baby?", she called once again. She heard footsteps from the other side.

"Jaehyuk!", she called for her husband as she felt her heart beat rise.

"Say bye to daddy, mommy", she heard a voice and the line hung up. Mrs. Jeon tried calling again but the phone was already crushed to pieces.