Chapter 13

You moan in your sleep and clench your thighs, "Jungkook", you breath out.

"Mmm", Jungkook sucks on your clit as he hums sending vibrations to you.

"Fuck!", you tangle your hand on his hairs pushing him closer as he enters his tongue inside your hole.

Your eyes shoot open and see Jungkook in between your legs as he had his breakfast.

"Good morning baby", he breathed out close to your clit as you feel his breath.

"Please", you moan wanting to feel his tongue all over you.

He starts licking your sensitive folds, humming towards your clit sending vibrations.

You clench your thighs around his head while he holds your thighs firmly to stop you moving.

He was devouring your clit faster that you cum on his mouth without a warning. He starts slurping all the juices and hovers over you again.

He hovers above you and pushes in his finger without a warning, you gasp as the stretch, "Kook", you moan.

"I love you", he buries his head on the crook of your neck and licks your neck and then sucks on the skin.

He pulls his finger in and out and found your g – spot, he abuses the spot continuously causing you to get closer to your release.

You release for the second time, but Jungkook does not give time for you, he pushes himself.

"Kook!", you scream and arc your back as Jungkook soon captures your lips with his, to prevent more noise.

He starts moving slowly but gradually faster, devouring you. Your mouth is molded with his you let out moans to his mouth as he went faster.

You hold his shoulder and start digging your nails while he thrusts inside of you.

He takes hold of your right hand in his left one and pins it down intervening his finger and you again dig your nails into his knuckles.

"Fuck Y/N", he moans your name breaking the kiss as he feels himself on cloud nine.

He feels you clenching around him, "Fuck", Jungkook grunts into your ear feeling your tightness.

You unconsciously clench again around him, while he grunts knowing that he is getting close and you clenching isn't helping him.

He gets faster and moves his hips and thrusting deeper in you and you moan louder than the last.

"Faster", you moan into his ear, and he starts thrusting even more deeper.

You wrap your legs around him pulling him closer as he was deep inside you.

He starts thrusting faster and you moan loud in his ear arching your back and you cum again.

He feels you milking his cock and pushes in deeper feeling himself getting closer to his release as well.

His thrusts become sloppier, and he takes a minute to release himself deeper into your womb.

Your eyes widen feeling his warm cum fill you, "Fuck, I fucking love you", he grunts pushing in dropping every last drop inside.

He falls above you while you both pant and take deep breaths to calm yourselves.

He pulls out and you moan in response, "I love you too kook".

"That was amazing", he falls next to you.

"I did not hurt you, did I?", he asks turning towards you and places his palm on your cheek caressing with his thumb.

"You can never hurt me", you reply.

~~~

Mrs. Jeon and Mr. Jeon did not speak about it last night, it was huge news to process.

"We have to tell them", Mr. Jeon breaks the silence.

"Yeah, why don't we? You can drink another bottle and tell them", Mrs. Jeon answers sarcastically.

"I am sorry for drinking", he apologizes to his wife who has been mad at him.

"Why should all these happen to us? They Just got married and had a baby now and Junghyun hurt them and now this", Mrs. Jeon choked out a sob.

Mr. Jeon soon embraced his wife as he let her let out her emotions.

"I am so sorry, I should have been there for Junghyun", Mr. Jeon says.

"What? This is not your fault", Mrs. Jeon wipes her tears and holds her husbands' hands in her palms.

"You are a great father", she spoke proudly.

"You raised both of them properly and on the right path, Junghyun's actions has nothing to do with you", she continued.

"Mom, you okay?", Jungkook walks down the stairs and notice his mother's tear-stained cheek.

"Yes, baby, come have breakfast.", she pecks her husbands' lips and grabs the plate.

"Okay, baby?", Jungkook takes the seat and calls out for you.

"Coming", you answer carrying Ara on your hands.

"Mom I'll feed Ara and come, can you please serve Jungkook?", you ask Mrs. Jeon.

"Yes, of course you go feed her, I'll serve them", she replies placing the pancakes on the plates.

"Thank you", you answer and go back to your room to breastfeed Ara.

~~~

You come back down after putting Ara in the crib to sleep. You grab a plate for you and some pancakes and walk to the dining table,

"Ara is not your baby", you hear Mr. Jeon say to Jungkook. Your mind went blank, and you put down the plate and it shatters on the ground.

"Baby!", Jungkook scurries to you seeing you in the shocked state.

"I – is it tr – true?", you stutter out as tears well your eyes.