Chapter 08

Jungkook was sleeping as he had laid Ara peacefully on his chest, his slow breaths and Ara's light snores were heard.

You on the other hand couldn't sleep, not after what happened.

Every time you closed your eyes you saw Junghyun or those vulgar bodyguards and how they treated you.

The pain and sadness lingered across the room so does inside your heart.

A part of you was glad and happy that you managed to have Jungkook and Ara safe, and also content that Jungkook was with you.

"Baby?", Jungkook's sleepy voice startled you as well broke your chain of thoughts.

You immediately turned to the source of your husband's soothing voice, Jungkook was half sleepy but managed to see your teary eyes.

"Baby", Jungkook placed Ara on the bed along with two pillows on both sides before he embraced you.

You placed your head on his chest and wrapped your arms around his waist, burying yourself into him, and he let you.

Jungkook kissed your head constantly, soothing you and you felt loved and adored by him after everything you've been through.

"Kook?", you placed your chin as you leaned on to him looking up at him.

"Yes baby?", Jungkook caressed your back.

"I am sorry", you apologized.

Jungkook frowned, he did not like this, he does not want you to feel as if it's all your fault when it isn't, and all his psychotic brother's fault.

"Don't", he whispered not wanting to break down in front of you.

"It's not your fault", he leaned it to place his lips on your but you moved away breaking the hug.

"It is", you exhaled wrapping your arms around your body, "If I probably never went out that night, your brother would have never seen me".

"And you know we could have been married and lived a happy life", you sniffled.

"And you know what else is fucked up, that night at the club I saw him too, admired him", you felt disgusted as the memories played.

"Baby, no it's Junghyun's fault not yours, you never knew", Jungkook hugged you from behind, you struggled to let go but he never let you out of his hold.

"Ju -", you chocked on your sobs.

Jungkook did not utter anything while you silently sobbed in his arms and he let you to.

The rest of the night you never left his arms and neither did he plan to let you away from his arms, you were safe and sound in his arms.

~~~

The opening of the door woke Jungkook up, but you did not.

Junghyun walked in seeing you sleeping in Jungkook's arms he let out a smirk and snickered.

"Aww", he cooed.

"Did I disturb the love birds?", he tilted his head.

Jungkook hugged you close, wrapping his arms securely and gently around you making sure you were safe, that's all that mattered to him.

"Leave", Jungkook hissed.

"Good morning to you too brother", Junghyun ignored his twin and sat next to his figure on the bed.

"She looks pretty cute when she is sleeping", Junghyun lifted his index finger and caressed your cheek.

You stirred in your sleep, unconsciously snuggling into Jungkook more.

On the other hand, Jungkook noticed you snuggling, he placed a quick kiss on your forehead and pat your head.

"No wonder why your -", Junghyun motioned Jungkook hugging you tightly, "- I don't know, squeezing her?"

Jungkook ignored and looked away.

Junghyun was not bothered instead he let out a loud clap, "Well, enough is enough".

He got out of the bed and walked towards the door.

Before he was about to go out, he turned back to Jungkook, "It's my time to have her".

Jungkook furrowed his brows, before he could process anything, Junghyun pulled you out of Jungkook's hold by grabbing your hair.

You woke up feeling your hair being pulled along with an immense headache from all the crying last night.

"Kook", you whimpered tears flowing down.

"Oh no baby girl, your Kook isn't gonna save you". Junghyun pulled you away from Jungkook.

You looked at Junghyun and held the collar of Jungkook's shirt you were wearing, and the other hand was holding Junghyun's hand on your hair.

"Please", you begged.

"Junghyun don't", Jungkook held his twins' collar, getting Junghyun's attention.

"Nah, I bet you guys forgot the rules huh?", Junghyun reminded and Jungkook let go of the collar immediately.

"Well, too late either way punishment is given", Junghyun dragged you out of the room.