Chapter 01

You wake up alone on the bed, you see around to spot any human but there was none. You look inside the sheets to see yourself bare.

You wrap the sheets securely and get out of bed. As you stand you hiss feeling the pain in your lower abdomen.

You ignore the pain and rush to the closet putting a hoodie along with a pair of sweat pants.

You make sure you don't make any noise and open the door slowly, you peak outside and the house was dead silent.

You step out slowly and make your way to Ara's room, you were planning to run away as soon as you get your baby.

You open the door and see your baby snuggled into the sheets, you lift her carefully not trying to wake her up.

You soon have Ara securely on your hold and walk towards the door.

~~~

"Fuck", Jungkook grunts tugging the cuffs in his wrists. Jungkook looks around to see him in the same basement.

It's been more than nine months since he has seen light, he still remembers the last day he spent making love with you, tears roll down his cheeks as he remembers you.

"We meet again brother", Junghyun walks in grinning at his brother.

"Fucking bastard", Jungkook growls at his brother.

"You do know that Y/N is still in my hands, right?", he snickers as Jungkook and the colors drain of Jungkook's face hearing his brother.

"Leave her alone, wasn't it enough hurting her?", Jungkook spat.

"Well, I never wanted to hurt her she bought it on herself", Junghyun shrugged his shoulders.

"Just stop please", Jungkook's voice quivered.

"Oh no, I have a deal for you", Junghyun chuckled nastily.

"Tell me when you want to hear", Junghyun walked out of the basement leaving Jungkook alone in his thoughts.

Tears fell one after another as he remembered the last day, he spent with you,

You both hug each other after the shower and you start to doze off, Jungkook hears the door bell and covers you with the blanket.

He grabs a new pair of boxers and sweatpants wearing them he walks to the front door.

He opens to see his mom and yours at the door, "Jungkook!",

He smiles and gestures them to come inside, "Where's Y/N?", Jungkook scratches the back of his head remembering the scenes from earlier.

"Still sleeping", he says and your mom's mouth hangs, "She is still sleeping?", your mom walks upstairs to the room you were sleeping.

She opens the door to see the room a mess, yours and Jungkook's clothes scattered along with the innerwear's, and you were lying naked under the sheets sleeping.

Her ears turn pink as Jungkook and his mom also walk up. Jungkook's ears turn red looking at both moms.

"I think we came at the wrong time", Mrs. Jeon whispers and your mom nods.

Jungkook sees you stirring in your sleep and walks to you patting your head as you fall asleep again.

Your mom along with Mrs. Jeon slowly walk out looking at Jungkook and you.

"They are happy, I am so happy for them", Mrs. Jeon spoke wiping her happy tears along with your mom who agreed.

Jungkook locked the door and turned to go back to your room, he felt someone's presence and he chose to ignore.

He placed his hands on the door knob of the room, before he could open, he felt someone hit his head harder.

Jungkook clutched the back of his head as his vision gets blurry, he turns around to fight and sees a tall man.

Jungkook wasn't able to see who it was due the dizziness in his head, before he can get his vision clear he fell down unconscious.

After three hours Jungkook woke up in a basement, and it didn't take long for him to see that he was at Junghyun's basement.

He felt his hands cuffed behind and he was placed on a wooden chair in the middle.

He tugged the cuffs to break free but he wasn't able to free his hands.

He knew he had to escape somehow to see the daylight and you, his heart felt heavy at the thought of you being alone.

"How are you feeling brother?", Junghyun walked through the doors seeing Jungkook inside.

"You died", Jungkook couldn't believe his brother was alive and fresh in front of him.

"You did kill me, but I was saved", Junghyun crouched in front of Jungkook.

"Where's Y/N?, I swear I'll chop you into pieces if something happens to her", Jungkook gritted.

"Calm down bro, take a chill pill, she just had brunch – you know I can cook well", Junghyun patted Jungkook's knee.

"Don't you worry, she won't know you're here as I will be taking your place now, it's good we don't have much difference we even have almost the same tattoos on our hands"

"The fuck are you talking!", Jungkook was furious, "Just leave her she just recovered from what you did last"

'Tsk', Junghyun clicked his tongue, "I'll look her after better than you and I have already planned everything"