Ch.60

The cell your chained up in is musty and it almost feels like a cave. The dipping sound of water echos throughout your surroundings.
You don't know how they have you tied up but it's taking the tole on you.

"We can't extract her Tailed beast! It's not like the others. Now what do we do with her?!" The man with the ponytail says.

"We keep her hidden. She could be great use to us. She's very powerful." A unknown voice says.

"So we just leave her tied up? What about her weapon? I tried touching it but it's got some spell or something that zaps people. I can't touch it." The shark man says.

"You have done well, I'll handle it from here." The unknown voice says. As the others leave you open your eyes. The man comes into view. Kira's eyes overshadow yours as soon as you meet his sharingan.

"Interesting.. so my Kekkei genkai has no effect on you. Let me make you a offer. For your life I ask you join the akatsuki. We could have use of you F/N Makami."

You frown "How do you know my name?"

"We have been keeping a eye or two on you. Your not a tailed beast so what are you. Your beast has 11 tails. That make's little since."

"T-That's what you looking for?! These chains? Jinchuriki!"

"It seems you are not one.. I'll ask you again. What are you."

You frown "I'm a cursed child. That's all your getting! Now let me go!!!"

The man sighs "Let's start over, Im Itachi Uchiha. Your—"

"Not interested in your little offer."

"Kira if you can hear me don't give these losers the time of day! They want you and I'm sure they know your many secrets. Give me your eyes but don't allow them to take your chakra."

You wait a moment and frown we you don't get a reply.

That's right Kira is still in familiar form. She can find me! She can lead them to me! I have a concern however, do I give them what they want and show them Kira's abilities? After all if they injure me I will heal. What's he got planned for me?

"You can join us the easy way or the hard way."

You click your tongue "I'm not going to join you!"

Itachi takes you chin between his two fingers.

"I'll just have to make you squirm then. Perhaps I'll start with your pretty little face."

Just as he says that he gets a Kunai and slashes your cheek. You grit your teeth at the deep cut. Kira of course automatically heals your wound. Itachi frowns.

"How interesting.. so you can feel the pain but your wounds will heal? I can work with this. I'll work you all on my own."

The crazy look in his eyes makes you gulp.

I-I don't have a good feeling about this..

                          —————

It was probably the worst feeling that Kiba ever felt. You his girlfriend the one he loved has been taken by a top secret criminal organization. After your kidnapping the mission was called off and the team was to report back. Kiba kept asking Kira where you were but of course he got no answer but he knows she can find you.

"Kira knows where f/n is I just know it."

Aiha places a hand on his shoulder "She probably doesn't know exactly we're she is but she can follow her chakra back to the exact spot. You all did well. We will take it from here."

Kiba didn't like that answer "I want to help!"

"Kiba let us handle things from here on out." Kurenai says.

Kiba looks down and clinches his fists. "Dang it!"

Kiba left the hokages office utterly defeated. His team tried to have him look on the bright side but really to him there wasn't one.

He just wants you back