Ch.1

For as long as you remember you have been different. Not because you didn't have any parents Or because you were the grand daughter of the third hokage but because of who you are and where you originated. You are special and you have been told that all your life but you know the truth. Your The Cursed child sharing a soul with a beast. Kira first resided in your mother then when you were born she transferred to you. Your mother died a few days after child birth. Her body failed her and it was if the life was sucked out of her. You have been in the leaf for as long as you can remember. Your father died and long ago and you haven't had any parents to raise you. Even your grandfather is to busy. He did however assign you a Sensei at the age of 1. She basically raised you and she's the only one who knows your background and she knew both of your parents. Her name is Aiha Konishi. Aiha is a top notch shinobi at the top of her class. She's kind but not a push over. Aiha has many skills but one in particular is necromancy which isn't exactly a good thing to practice but it comes in handy in battle believe it or not.
Aiha basically raised you and she is familiar with Kira due to knowing your mother.

Today is like any other day for your 8 year old self.

"Have you finished your studies yet?" Aiha s voice rang through your tiny apartment. She lives upstairs and has a key to your home. You don't answer her. You just got out of school and it wasn't a good day. You were made fun of for not having parents. The school bully's are older than you and are just as hash. When you got home you went straight to bed.

Aiha sighs when she finds you fast asleep.

"F/n, you must study so you can control Kira. Get up! Come on!" She shakes your shoulder. You knew you had a study session today but after such a bad day you didn't care.

You groan as Aiha thumps your forehead.

"I had a bad day.. leave me alone."

Aiha frowns "Life is full of bad days get over it."

You pout and sit up. "Alittle compassion would be nice!!"

Aiha smiles softly changing her demeanor "I'm sorry you had a bad day. How about you study so you can show those bully's who's boss in a sparing match?"

Aiha places her hand on top of your head.

You blink at her "But you said I shouldn't use Kira until I get older?"

Aiha walks to your book shelf and grabs a book from it. The book has leather binding and is thick and has your clan symbol on the front. You wine when you see it.

"Not moms book."

Aiha laughs "You must memorize everything. You know this."

You pout making Aiha smile softly "Don't be like that. Just a hour of study yes?"

Sighing you nod "Fine.. can I go out aft I study?"

"Yes you may go after you study. We can train further tomorrow."

Aiha has always been your Gardian and not because your grandfather didn't want to raise you because he's actually very active in your life.

The hour was excruciating in your little mind and when that hour was up you didn't waist time running out of your door.

"I just need fresh air."

As you walk the city streets people completely ignore your presence which you don't mind. Konahomaru is the star child in your family not you. Your mother was from the sand and your father from the leaf in all honesty you felt as if many saw you as taboo.

You sigh kicking the pebble infront of you.

"Kira.. is my only friend besides Aiha Sensei.."

You hear Kira's silky voice chuckle "How about letting your friend out for a while?"