Streber x Reader | Spooky Month ☁️

{ Art above is not mine! }

Requested by no one.
Idk uh, the gender is your choice 🤷‍♀️

( Streber x Reader, "A nightmare!!" | fluff )
(N/s) - (Nickname for Streber ☆)
—————————————————————
> Short ! <
3rd pov :

(Y/n) shuffled onto the bed covers, making Streber slowly flicker open his eyes. He turned to (Y/n) and noticed they were having a nightmare by their expression on their face. His face grew in worry and pulled on their sleeve to try to wake them up.

(Y/n) woke up, with tears starting to prickle down onto their face and got up, rubbing their eyes. "Huh..." they got startled once someone immediately hugged them. (Y/n) noticed it was Streber and calmly hugged back. "Sorryi woke you up.. i knew you were having a nightmare so i got worried and woke you up.!" Streber explained. (Y/n) patted his head, "it's okay, (N/s)."

Streber buried himself into the hug then pulled away, still having his arms around them. "Mind telling me what the nightmare is?" Streber asked, raising a brow. "Well.. it was horrible. Very.." (Y/n) stopped as their small smile dropped. "It's okay if you don't wanna say it-" Streber said to them.

"Well, you were doing fine- working at the haunted house. Until a creepy and fat red deviled wearing man came and.." (Y/n)'s lips quivered as they then started sobbing and hugged Streber tightly, (NOT TOO TIGHT.) he widened his eyes. "..and he ate your arm.! It was so real! Th-there was blood everywhere a-and..!" (Y/n) continued but Streber shushed them, "sh, sh sh.. it's alright (N/n). It's just a dream, nothing will happen." Streber comforted them as they hugged themback warmly. He pulled on the blanket and covered half of themselves.

Streber smiled warmly, as time went by- (Y/n) calmed down, and saw that Streber had fallen asleep. (y/n) carefully and tried to adjust Streber's and theirs in a comfortable position and when they were finally finished, they lied down and fell asleep. With Streber lying on (Y/n)'s stomach, covered in a blanket and (Y/n), lying comfortably down on the bed.

It was now morning. (Y/n) woke up, seeing that Streber wasn't on their bed anymore. "Streber must've woke up before me.." (y/n) thought, they yawned and started making their way to the kitchen.

~

Soon, it was now night-time. Streber was now in his Vampire costume, with a green screen inside his cape, and (Y/n) was now in their 'CandyClub' uniform. Feeling slight bit of happiness in them as they knew they were gonna be spending the night with Kevin at the 'CandyClub'. The doorbell rang, indicating that Streber's friends had arrived.

"Oh! My friends are here!" Streber exclaimed happily, He opened the door and his friends greeted. He waved and was about to leave, but was stopped on his tracks once he felt a hand on his shoulder. "You.. be careful out there (N/s). I don't want you getting hurt." (y/n) said, worried.

"I'll be fine, baby. Don't worry!" Streber said, as he turned to (Y/n). One of his friends spoke up, "Don't worry, we'll return home your baby dove safe and sound." (Y/n) smiled warmly at that, then looked at Streber. "..Alright then." They said, and they kissed Streber on the lips. (Y/n) pulled away, leaving Streber with a blush plastered on his cheeks.

"Bye Streber! Come back safely!" (Y/n) said, as his friends grabbed his wrist and started walking away. "B-bye (Y/n)!!" Streber waved as they soon now were lost out of (Y/n)'s view. (Y/n) left the house and locked the door. "Looks like i'll be hanging out with Kevin for the night." (Y/n) said to themselves as they started walking away from their house.

—————————————————————
640 words