Dipper x Reader | Gravity Falls 🍋

(Art above not mine, belongs to the rightful owner who i dk the name or username bc i searched it.)
Requested by no one.
Info :
N/A .

(Dipper x Reader, "Dirty thoughts." | smut )
-----------------------
3rd pov :

"Ugh, this is sooo boring..!" (Y/n) groaned and leaned back from the chair. Dipper, just reading the journal and rolled his eyes. "Well, go find something nat could entertain you." He said, not looking away. Dipper had grown feelings towards (Y/n) ever since they met at the age of 14. Now, they're 17. Though, he could not understand her. As for (Y/n), she's quite different. And has also the same feelings as Dipper, but doesn't show any hints about it. Except for Dipper.

(Y/n) had different thoughts. She smirked on what could entertain her and imagined it in her head.
Dipper stood up, "I'm going to the bathroom. Be right back." He said and left the room. (Y/n) took a deep breath and mumbled, "fuck-" she was getting quite horny at the thought of Dipper touching her at all the right places. (Y/n) slipped two fingers through clothing and started fingering herself. She kept in the moans as she continued to pleasure herself.

A few minutes had passed, (Y/n) came and cum dripped onto her panties. She then hear incoming footsteps and widened her eyes. "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit-" she repeated over and over as she quickly slipped out her fingers and grabbed 3 pieces of tissue paper, wiping the cum off of her fingers and immediately threw it on the ground. And kicking it behind her. "Uhm, what're you doing?" Dipper asked as (Y/n) hit her head below the desk. "Oh fuck-" she stopped when she raised her head up to see Dipper with a raised brow.

"Nothing!" She said, whisteling and looking away. "Uh.. okay?" He said, thinking she was acting weird and sat beside her, opening up his phone and looked.
(Y/n) sighed and rested her head on the desk. Feeling bored, she grabbed a pen and started playing with it. While she was playing it, she loosened her grip on it and fell onto the woodened floor. "Oops." She said as she looked down. She lowered her head(and torso) to grab it. But when she was about to, she sees something in the corner of her eye. She looked up (not her head) to see that a. Tent had formed under Dipper's dark jeans. And she could see a little that he was sweating. "He probably watchin' porn or something." She thought, and an idea popped into her head. She smirked and got off her chair and crawled underneath the table. Dipper took notice, "wh-what are y-you doing (Y/n)??" Dipper asked. (Y/n) didn't respond and started unzipping his jeans, lowering them.

~

More seconds had passed from (Y/n) lowering the shit down to Dipper's shoes and his dick sprung out. (Y/n) licked her lips and used her hand to rub his dick up and down. Dipper moaned, "s-stop!" He stuttered out. He didn't want this to end. Later, Dipper was about to cum, and (Y/n) noticed and quickly removed her hand from his dick. "Huh?" Dipper was confused, until he felt a different feeling all of a sudden. (Y/n) started lickinf the tip, and then finally put the dick all in her mouth and started bobbinf up and down. Slowly. Dipper couldn't hold it, he groaned wanting her to stop teasing.

Gladly no one or customer wasn't in there yet.
As (Y/n) continued on and on from lickinf and bobbin' up and down his dick, she also fingered herself while doing it so she could have the same pleasure as him.
Soon, it finally came . "Oh- i'm c-cuming !" Dipper shouted, but not very loud enough to let anyone able to hear it. Dipper finally came into (Y/n). (Y/n) pulled away as the juices spurted out onto (Y/n)'s face. She opened her mouth and a few got in.

She swallowed his cum and licked her fingers that she used to touch herself. She then got out under the desk and took a good look at Dipper. He was a blushing mess and was also tired. (Y/n) fist bumped in her head in victory. Then, remembered that she still has Dipper's cum on her and over her shirt. She groaned and left the room, so she could clean herself and remove the cum on her.

----------------------
Up next : Tobey McCallister x Reader

(747 words)