Clyde McBride x Reader | The loud house

Requested by no one.
Small Info about Y/N :
(Y/n)'s a bookworm. She loves to read books and all, she doesn't have much friends.
*secretly cries after typing that down*

(Clyde McBride x Reader, "A new feeling." |
The loud house)
———————————————————————
3rd pov :

"Same old, same old." (Y/n) thought, getting out of the car and started walking towards the entrance. Then, her dad rolled down the car window and peeked his head out. "Goodbye sweetheart! Have a good day!" He shouted, getting his head back in, rolled up the windows, started the car and drove away to work.

(Y/n) looked back, looking at the car that was now disappearing. Because, it's getting far. She shrugged and continued walking. When she arrived at her locker, and opened it— (idk if theres even lockers in the show, i forgot and i tried searching it on google) —-and saw a bunch of envelopes in it. (Y/n) raised a brow, confused on why there was envelopes with a heart on it. And also heart shapes with lotsa words.

Then it hit her, she now remembered that today was Valentines day. She looked around at her surroundings to see other people giving their love letters to their crush or valentine and also people talking and gossiping. She sighed and just went to her class. She did not want to have a valentine. As if she almost dislikes it.

~

She took a seat, pulling out a book and started reading. "Ah, peace." She thought, But then, she was stopped from her thoughts and her reading by a tap on her shoulder. She placed down the book carefully and turned around to see it was..

Clyde.

"Hello (Y/n)! How are you?" He asked, with a smile. (Y/n) just looked at him. She frowned and looked at the ground. "Not much of a talker today?" He said, "i barely look like i even talk everyday." She thought, getting annoyed- she turned back to the front and went back to reading. "Ohh-kayy then.." Clyde said and noticed Lincoln walk in. They greet each other and hugged. (Y/n) looked up and looked at them. She rolled her eyes and went back to her book. They then started walking to their places and took a seat in their chairs.

~ time skip to the cafeteria/lunch break ~

———————
(Y/n)'s pov :

"Lunch FINALLY came. Now let me find an empty ta.." i stopped in my thoughts as the tables were now filled up. Some, asking me to sit down with them, some asking if they could be my valentine, and some- i don't know. "As usual." I thought and left the cafeteria and decided to just sit down on the dirty floor, which i didn't care— and ate.

As a few minutes had passed, i heard a few trumpets and some other stuff in the cafeteria. I take a few glances and i could tell Clyde was asking a girl to be his valentine. Didn't know why, but i felt- jealous? Nah, not in a million years would i feel that. I then hear running as they passed me, i look up to see Clyde's back and him running away in— tears?

He got rejected or whatever it's called? Eh. I continued eating, but a part of me felt like i needed to stand up, walk and go comfort Clyde. Few seconds passed and it was still there. Eventually i gave up and stood up, groaning in defeat. I walked and walked, looking for him- not bothered that there's still class, and i might just blame Clyde for this.

As i walked through a hallway, i hear faint sobs and i stopped on my tracks. I turned to look at a corner to see Clyde sitting on the floor, buried his face under his arms and knees. Probably. I walk over to him and sat beside him, making him look up and see me with a tear drop down his cheek. Why me.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I ask, almost feeling concerned. He sniffles, "i asked my crush, Emma, if she could be my valentine.. and she rejected me!" He said and continued to sob. I widen my eyes slightly and patted his back. "There, there. Don't worry. Emma would've been lucky if she had you. And! You can't be rejected! I mean, your nice and all- your personality, and you're also interesting—" i stopped when i said that. I cleared my throat as i look down at the floor. I could feel him looking at me.
Is this becoming awkward for me-?

————
3rd pov :

(Y/n) thought, as Clyde looked at her in surprised. Who knew he could be that interesting and nice- in (Y/n)'s eyes? He blushed and looked away immediately when he noticed he was staring at her for a bit long. It was only for one or two minutes.
(Y/n) looked back at Clyde again and said, "hey, i know this sounds weird but IF it maybe might make you feel any better.. i can be your valentine." She said with a small smile on her face as a blush appeared on her cheeks.

Clyde took a minute to process that and said, "y-yeah sure." He said, awkwardly chuckling and rubbing his head. They stare silent at each other, until someone spoke up. "Oh, finally i found you Cly—" Lincoln stopped and saw (Y/n) and Clyde holding hands, not noticing their holding hands. Lincoln cleared his throat, making (Y/n) and Clyde stop in their trance and let go of their hands. 

It was weird. But Clyde stood up and walked over to Lincoln. "Well, i gotta go.. see you later, i guess..?" He said embarrassingly, making (Y/n) giggle and him blushing. Lincoln saw this and rolled his eyes playfully. "Well, let's go now, Clyde. We've got business!" Lincoln said. Clyde immediately  turned to him and nodded. As they both waved goodbye to
(Y/n) and Lincoln quietly teasing Clyde about him and (Y/n) and all.

(Y/n) sighed and looked at the floor. "what am i even feeling right now?". She thought to herself as she started blushing a bit at the thought of Clyde. She now knew. She shook her head to get her head off of him and stood up and started making her way to class. While figuring out a lie to reason on why she was late.

—————————————————————
Up next : Bill Cipher x Reader

(1083 words)