Dipper Gleeful x Reader | Reverse Falls 🍋

Art above not mine!
Requested by poorolu

Warning :
Logic? 😧

( Dipper Gleeful x Reader,
"Pleasure." | smut )
————————————————————
(Y/n)'s pov :

It's my— uhm.. fourth? Fifth- week today in this heck of a school, and i actually survived a bit! I met two new friends, and possibly two or four enemies here. Oh well, i fit right in here already. I stopped in my thoughts as i spotted Pacifica and Gideon. I ran towards them and hugged them from behind. "Hii Paz-Paz, hi Gideon!" I greeted and Pacifica led out a loud gasp. She quickly turned to me and hugged me tightly. "O-M-G.!! Hi (N/n)!!" She said with a wide smile on her face.

I let out little chokes from the tight hug, gladly Gideon took notice and tapped her shoulder. Pacifica looked at him confusedly, then realized she was choking me from the hug. She immediately lets go of me and giggles, i let out a few breaths and finally got 'fresh' air in me.

The bell thhen suddenly rang, making us jump and get startled. ehm, "bye, (N/n)—" Gideon was cut off by Pacifica, "See you in lunch time!" She said, grabbing Gideon's wrist and dragging him all the way to their classroom while he was squirming under her touch trying to escape. I laughed and realized i was gonna be late. I quickly ran to my classroom and burst open the door. Our Teach wasn't here yet, i'm still safe. Whew.

I sighed in relief as i started making my way towards my desk and sat down. I pulled out my phone and did whatever i do in it while i wait for our teacher to arrive. I hear the door open and i panicked, i was going to put it back in my bag but ended up dropping it. I look up and it was just the Gleefuls. Damn. I was about to grab my phone, but i got beaten by someone and they grabbed my phone. "Oohh.." I hear a familiar voice and i realize it was Dipper. I furrowed and turned my head up to see Dipper smirking and Mabel by his side, giggling. "Give me back my phone!" I say as i stood up and try to grab my phone out of his grasp, but he moved up his arm up high so i couldn't reach it. I groaned, i jumped and jumped but failed miserably as the students around us were watching us, laughing and recording this on their devices for whatever purpose.

After a few jumps, we hear the door open and it was an adult, who looked to be the same age as our subject teacher. "Hello, everyone. I will be your subsitute teacher today, since—" that caught my attention when i jumped- almost feeling the touch of my phone from the tip of my fingers, they suddenly stopped as i widened my eyes, falling onto Dipper.

I could tell the the others were gasping, taking pictures and murmuring to each other. Dipper smirked above me, "wow, (Y/n). I didn't know that you wanted me right now." He teased, causing me to blush at that comment. I push him off and dusted the non-existing dirt on me. "Oh, shut up Gleeful!" I shot back, instantly grabbing my phone out of his grasp and went back to my seat. He laughed and so did Mabel. Now, they finally went back to ttheir seats and the lesson started.

~

After a few classes, lunch came and i was mad hungry.  I told Pacifica and Gideon that i'll catch up with them and they nodded in response, starting to make their way to the cafeteria. I sighed, i put back the unnecessary stuff i brought along that i ended up not using into my locker. I hear someone coming my way, i ignored it and closed my locker, as soon as i slammed it shut- i got startled as i saw Dipper, alone, leaning against a random locker that was close to mine whilst staring at my eyes diretly. What's on his mind right now? If only i had telekinetic powers, haha. "What do you want?" I say, as i placed a hand on my waist.

"Nothing. What, am i not allowed to check up on you?" He asked, why would he wanna check up on me? Weirdo. "No. Now look, i'm starving and it's almost time for the bell to ring." I looked at the time on my phone and it was actually almost time. So quick! "Well, do you want something else that could lose your starvation?" He asked deviously, i suspiciously looked at him and a rush heat came onto my cheeks. "What!! No, ew! Noe—" i disgustedly pushed him away as i started leaving, flustered. "Oh shit, why'd i thought of that? It should've been something else than that!" I thought stupidly. I finally arrived in front of the cafeteria and started walking towards the table where Pacifica and Gideon were sitting in. Soon,
Lunch was finished and i was a bit stuffed since i didn't really eat much.

~

It was the end of the semester and i was on my way to the exit. As i passed to an abandoned lab we had which was also unused and barely any janitors or anyone going in— except for other teens who would just go in to make out with each other. I was suddenly pulled into the lab, it was dark. Really dark. "Wh-who are you and why'd you pull me in here!?" I exclaimed as i squinted my eyes to try to see anything but none. They shushed me, "sshhh, it's alright. I won't do anything to you~" they- wait, dipper?! "Gleeful- what the fuck?!" I shouted and he quickly covered my mouth. "Try to escape or make any sounds and i'll hurt you." He threatened and i widened my eyes. He pulled me close and started kissing me.

Is this a dream? Because if not, then i am loving this. I kissed back and i could tell he was shocked by this but continued on. Later, we pulled away and we started huffing as we had a string of saliva connected to ours. He wiped it away, and pushed me down onto a table.  He unzipped my jeans and pulled it down, along with my panties and saw it was wet. "Oh, someone's wet already~" he teased, "sh-shut up.." i said as i see him lower himself and spreaded both my legs open wide with his hands. He started licking my pussy and started devouring it. I moaned softly, his grip on my thighs got a bit tightly making me let out a grunt.

3rd pov :

After a short while, (y/n) was about to reach her limit but he stopped and stood up, leaving (Y/n) raise her brow. He licked his lips and unzipped his dark blue pants and lowered it down with his boxers too. His dick sprung out and it was hard, (y/n) blushed at the sight. It was 6 inches long. Dipper got closer to (y/n) and positioned himself to her entrance. "Ready?" He asked, "just- be slow.." Dipper just chuckled and put himself inside, letting (Y/n) let out a groan. Dipper started thrusting into her slow and steady. 2 minutes later, (Y/n) finally adjusted and led out a moan.

Dipper took the sign and started thrusting into her fast. (Y/n) letting out pleasurable moans. "Please g-hgo fast~!" she moaned out, Dipper smirked and quickened the pace. (Y/n) moaned continuously of the amount of pleasure that he's giving her. They then suddenly heard the door rattle, indicating someone was trying to open it. Dipper stopped and quickly looked at (Y/n). "I'll have to make this quick. Can you handle it?" He asked, "wh—" she stopped in mid sentence as Dipper slammed his dick inside her and started thrusting into her, quicker than before. (Y/n) covered her mouth to stop her from letting out moans.

She let out muffled moans, as Dipper thrusted in and out. They then felt they were about to reach their limit and cummed onto each other in sync. Dipper in a huff, he pulled himself out of her and (Y/n) felt like she couldn't move at all. Dipper, sighing he started putting back her panties and her jeans on her. After that he dressed himself up and was now clean. He quickly carried (Y/n) and snapped his fingers and they were teleported infront of the male and females' bathroom.
(Y/n) falling asleep on Dipper's shoulder and Dipper stared at her in awe.

—————————————————————
I made this 3 or 2 months ago but stopped THEN went back to continuing this a month ago. But after re-reading this, this is making me giggle like a weirdo 😭

( 1461 words )