Bottom! Edd x Top! Tord 🍋

Follow these people, @eddcolaman and iiTzAlly
They are cool + they're the ones that made me think of this— so follow those gay mfs!

this edd x tord is those 2
And this will be the ONLY one that i'll be doing of two actual people from this website/app

(please don't ask, dear cousin/s, dear friends and dear BFF.. 🏃‍♀️)

And laslty— this is my first short gay smut i've made in this oneshot 😭

Now.. enjoy this cringe and weird ass Edd x tord smut

——————————-————————————-

3rd pov :

Edd and Tord was just sitting on the couch, just chilling and all. Edd drinking his cola, and Tord watching TV. Then Tom and Matt came out of their rooms, and told them "I'm out to go buy some drinks. Cya." Tom says immediately and walked out of the somehow opened door.

"And i'll be buying some new mirrors! They all broke in pieces some how.. so, buh-bye!" Matt says and walked out, following Tom behind but made their separate ways when they walked out of the grass.

Edd furrowed, "and they left the door open." Edd stood up and walked to the door. Tord looked back to Edd and went (saw) straight to his ass. (LMFAO I CANT) He started to drool, and not a sec later, he snapped out of his thoughts when Edd flopped (sat) himself on the couch, that made a squeaky noise.

Tord started to slowly sweat from that noise, starting to imagine such things he could do to Edd. Edd noticed this and turned to Tord. Tord noticed he has been staring at Edd for 3 minutes and widened his eyes and looked away immediately.

Edd raised a brow, looked down to see something. Yeah. He widened his eyes and started blushing, he quickly turned away and started sweating. A later or so, the awkward situation they were in started to flow around them. Tord had enough, he smirked and turned to Edd.

—————————————
( WARNING : LEMON 🍋 )

Edd not noticing, Tord creeped slowly and pulled down Edd's pants. Edd sees what he's doing and widened his eyes in shock. Tord then pulled off his brief and a tint blush appeared on his cheeks. Edd. Was. Somehow? Big.

He then licked the tip, Edd shivered slightly at the touch. Tord grabbed a hold of his dick and started to lick up and down his banana. Moans were then came out of Edd's mouth. Glad the house is probabky sound proof. sooner or later, Tord sucked on it faster Edd in bliss and

BOOM

Edd came in his mouth. "Oh my god, i'm so sorry Tord..!" He apologized in between breaths. Tord had half lidded eyes and swallowed his cum. Edd blushed real hard and shook a little. Tord stood up on his feet and put his face almost an inch to Edd's lips. "Why don't we continue this i your bedroom?" He questions with a bit of lust in his eyes.

Edd became silent, but shocked. He slowly nodded and Tord chuckled darkly. Yet it was sexy to hear. He grabbed Edd and carried him bridal style and went his way to Edd's room.

- a little time skip -

Tord placed Edd on the bed and went to his door. He slammed it close and turned off his lights. Edd couldn't see anything. Except for Tord- tord looked back towards Edd, who was laid on his bed and seductively smirked. "Well, let's begin~"

Tord unzipped his pants and dropped it down on the floor. Edd sat up on his bed, a bit scared om what's going to happen. Tord took off his hoodie, and shirt and made his way to the bed and got on top.

Edd heard it, and knew it was Tord. "T-tord..?" He stuttered out. Tord spoke, "don't worry." he then pinned Edd back down on the bed, him on top and Edd in the bottom.

Edd was quite horny by the position they were in.
Tord stared at his neck and bit down on it. He started leaving hickeys on them. Later, he stopped and
Then got up and positioned his dick to his pussy, Edd felt it and blushed tiny bit (idk/i forgot where they place their dicks to) Tord then slammed himself in Edd without a warning. Edd squinted in surprised and in pain as well.

Edd started to tear up, Tord noticed this and thrusted in and out slowly. He waited for Edd to maybe moan or nod in response so he can start to thrust into him.

5 minutes passed, and the pain went away. Edd moaned slightly, and Tord took the sign. He started to thrust in and out of him and Edd moaned.

The room was filled with moans, breathy moans. Tord stopped for a minute then got up, still holding onto Edd and pinned him and edd to the wall. He slammed himself onto Edd and swung Edd's leg over his shoulder. Edd moaned Tord's name over and over.

Edd yelled, "Faster, Tord..~!"
Tord smirked and quickened the pace. Edd started moaning like crazy. Tord groaning on how tight he was. And they were both sweating so hard.

Then, "i-i'm gonna cum..!" Edd yelled. Then Edd came. But Tord hasn't, he continued to thrust in and out of him, then finally cummed.

Tord pulled himself out of Edd and carried the tired guy, placed him on his bed and Tord laid down beside him, snuggling him and covering themselves with the blanket.

———————————————————————-

~ Bonus ❤️ ~

Tom came home, with a bottle of smirnoff and opened the door. He stepped inside and closed the door. And then suddenly heard faint moans coming from Edd's room, making him stop drinking. He looked over to the couch to see white stuff on the floor, now noticing it was cum for some reason.

"Ew. Yuck." He said, but then it hit him. "Oh my god, this is so fucking weird." He groans in disgusts and noticed the moans stopped. "Fucking, finally!" He said, until Matt came in. "Hello Tom!" He then notices white stuff on the floor in front of their red couch.

"Why is there white sticky looking stuff on the floor.?" Matt asks Tom with a raised brow. Tom widens his black empty eyes and almost panicked.

"Well, that's just white paint. Don't worry." He answers, knowing who's gonna clean it up.
"Okie dokie!" Matt says with glee and made his way back to his room. Tom sighs, "what the fuck did i just witness.. oh well, time to continue—" he then pulls out  a box filled with Smirnoff bottles. "—drinking!" He says and ran to his room.

——————————-——————————-

"Bruh, finally i'm DONE
plus i need help, wtf did i just write
Oh well, i don't care anyways."

- qluwyy

  (1130 words)