Gary x Villain! Reader | Final Space 🍋

Requested by no one 🥺

( Gary x Reader, "Making out with the bad guy." | Slight Lemon )

———————————————————————
3rd pov :

Gary was in his mind, wondering shit.
As he was finished, he looked behind him to see MoonCake gone. "Oh fuck." He said out loud.
~
Gary panted as he ran through the dark and black colored hallways, "oh no, not again! I lost mooncake, including Avacato since i was chasing mooncake just so i could get to him and now i'm lost!" As he was lost in thought, he turned a corner and suddenly bumped into a certain someone. He looked up to see the person he simped on ever since he laid his eyes on her when he saw her beside Lord Commander's throne.

(Y/n)'s pov :

"I swear, Lord Commander.. i will capture Avacato, Gary and E-351.." I say, bowing down. Bitch this is so fuckin' weird might i say. He stood up and walked over to me. "Oh, really? This has been the 2nd time and YOU have not captured them. If you don't capture them, and fail yet again- i won't hesitate to tear you apart limb by limb." He said, sending me a small shiver down to my spine. "I will do my best."
"Good. Now leave!" He said with anger, i instantly got up straight and started walking my out.

~

I walked and walked, knowing that they're somewhere around/in the ship. I turned left and right in the hallways, i then started hearing incoming footsteps and i started running my way towards it with my weapon. As i turned a corner i bumped into them and i dropped my weapon onto the ground. I open my eyes to see, him. Well, that was easy getting him.

3rd pov :

Gary instantly got up and started looking for his gun. But he couldn't, until (Y/n) spoke up, "looking for this?" She said holding up the gun, that was pointed right at him. Gary widened his eyes and blushed, "she looks more curvier up close-" Gary thought, (y/n) starting to blush at his compliment which was in thought. Gary scoffed, "heh, whatever! Bet you can't cat— oh god, what's that over there?!" He said in a panic, "like i'd believe that." She said and ran at him and kicked him down on the ground.

Gary groaned at the sudden pain and looked up at
(Y/n) who had her foot on his chest and her other leg between his legs. "You can't escape from me now." She said, with a smirk. Gary smirked back, raised his left leg and hit her bottom with his knee. (Idk how but it's hard to imagine it, just roll with it 😭)

She fell down onto him and had her hands on his chest. She knew this would happen, but rolled with it because she had figured out a small little plan. She blushed deeply and was about to get off him but he had his arms un-noticingly around her. "Hey! Let go of me!" She said, furrowing. "I've always wanted to do this when i first saw you! Especially your boobs!" He said, "what the fuck do you mean-?!" (Y/n) was cut off by Gary smashing his lips to hers. (Y/n) widened her eyes, but 5 seconds later she kissed back.

Their tongues fought back and forth as Gary placed his hand on her waist pulling her closer. They fought for dominance and Gary won. But they had to stop since they had to breath. As they stopped kissing, a string of saliva was there and the both of them were blushing also after the kiss. Gary wiped off the saliva, wiped off of it on his sleeve and stood up. (Y/n) was still blushing but slowly stood up, looking down.

Then, Gary pinned her to the wall and slid in his tongue in her mouth. (Y/n) kissed back, wrapped her arms around his neck as they kissed. Gary slid down his hand to her ass and the other touching and playing with her right breast. (Y/n) moaned from the touch. Gary stopped and pulled away, leaving (Y/n) with a confused look. "Wanna continue or maybe do it somewhere in a room?" He asked, (y/n) rolled her eyes. "Wow, way to go and break up the make out session we were doing." She said, sarcastically as Gary chuckled embarrassingly and rubbed the back of his neck. "Heh.."

"Well, follow me then, Pretty boy~"
She said seductively and pushed him out of the way, making her way. Gary followed her, but he was just focusing/admiring her ass, imagining him banging her over and over. As (Y/n) turned to a corner, Gary did so but was left confused that (Y/n) turned to a dark-ish way.

"(Y/n)?" Gary called out walking into the darkness being an idiot of him on to why tf he walked in. "i'm here." (Y/n) answered from behind, her weapon transforming into a bat. She swung it and hit Gary hard. Gary fell onto the ground, fainting. All he could hear before he passed out was, "Have a good sleep, ya stupid bastard." She said lastly and Gary finally closed his eyes and drifted off.

——————————————————————
Up next : Marco Diaz x Reader

( 889 words )