Tord x Mind controlled! Tom | Eddsworld

Requested by eddworldfantom1

——————————————————————
3rd pov :

Ever since Tord came back, Edd and Matt had to deal with Tord and Tom- fighting. Like almost everyday. Edd always disciplines them as if he looked like a father to 2 dumb idiots.

"Will you guys just stop!? I've had it with you two, almost fighting everyday!" Edd yelled, Tom dropped the red sofa, and Tord putting away his cigarette. They both looked at Edd. "You two, go to your rooms and apologize to each other tomorrow!" Edd turned to Matt. "What time is it?" He asks, trying to keep it calm and all.

"It's like- 9 pm" Matt answers and went back to checking up on his beautiful face. Edd sighs and turned to the two who was glaring at each other. They noticed Edd looked at them, and so they stopped and looked back to Edd. "I'm expecting to be no fights tomorrow. I'm really tired of dealing with this stuff." He says and made his way to his room.

Tom and Tord looked back to each other, Tom scoffed and walked away to his room.

[ ~ time skip ~ ]

Tord paced around back and forth. "It's been days." He says, then stopped and sat on his bed. "There has to be something that i could make Tom to be mi—" and then an idea came to him. "Ah, yes." He snaps his fingers and went to his hanged picture frame of him, Edd, Matt and Tom.

He grabs off the picture and to reveal a safe-lookin' thing. He inputs the code, and it opened to reveal a red button. Tord then pushed on the button, then something opened from the floor.

He looks back and started made his way down, when he finally stepped onto the cold tiled floor, the lights immediately turned on.
(FYI, he locked his door just in case if Edd, matt OR tom would barge in)

He continues walking, and stops at a metal desk and grabbed the things he needed around the room. He place them on the desk and said, "i will make a mind control device, and control Tom. That way he can be mine." He says and laughs like a villain, but not too loud so they wouldn't get alerted by a sudden weird laughing.

[ ~ 7 hours, Later ~ ]

It's been 7 hours / it's now 4 am, and Tord finally finished. He wipes away the none-existing sweat from his forehead. He walked up the metal and shiny ass stairs and made his way to the button, pushed it and the hatch he came in and then out, closed itself. He grabs a nearby cloth and went to his door and unlocked it.

He walked to Tom's room, opened it- and made Tom wake up from the sudden creak of his door. "What the- who's there?!" He shouts, but not
Too loud. It was dark, and he couldn't see shit. Someone snuck right beside him and Tom turned to see, Tord.

"Tord?! What the hell are you doing in my-" he was cut off by Tord placing the cloth to his mouth to shut him up. Tom's eyes felt heavy and fell onto his bed and passed out. Tord smiled, grabbed Tom and carried him bridal style.

[ ~ To Tom ~ ]

Tom wakes up, all he could see nothing. He felt like he was sitting and tied to a chair and was blindfolded. 
He then heard footsteps, and the stranger pulled off his blindfold. Tom widens his eyes to see it was Tord.
"Untie me and get me out of here, Tord!" He says, looking angry. Tord just smiles, "i'm afraid i can't do that, Tom."

Tom looked furious, and started to shake himself to get out, but failed miserably. "Stop trying, Tom. You're mine. All mine." He says as he pulled out a cigarette, pulled a chair over and sat on it, infront of Tom and putting his leg over his other leg.

"Mine?" Tom raised a brow, Tord just ignored and stood up. "It'll all be over. Soon." He smirked as he walked over to Tom and bent down to his level. "Don't worry." He smirked and Tom was shocked by something and slowly closed his eyes. All he heard as he was about to pass out, again was Tord saying, "Tomorrow, you'll feel better as ever." And passed out.

[ ~ Later ~ ]

Edd yawned and got up. "Ah, what a sunny day." He thought and walked out of his room. As he was going to the kitchen just go make some cereal, he stops in his tracks and widened his eyes at the sight.

Tom cuddling with tord.

Edd then rubbed his eyes just in case if he's just imagining things and took his hands off to see the same thing. "Dafuq?" He said quietly and just started walking away awkwardly. He then bumps into Matt, "oh hello Edd!" Matt waved, Edd waved back and walked back to his room.

"Wonder what's wrong with him?" Matt said to himself and went to the kitchen. He passed Tom and tord, Tom who was sitting on Tord's lap, and him flustered. He then grabs a glass of water and drank it, walked out of the kitchen and went to the living room.

[ ~ Time skip ~ ]

As the days went by, Tom and Tord grew weirdly together as if they were a couple. Matt would sometimes feel uncomfortable whenever he's sitting or standing beside, in front or/and behind them.
As for Edd, Edd grew suspicious of them. But mostly Tord. He decided to do the risk and walk inside his room to find anything like a clue or a hint.

As he scavenge through the room, the picture of him and them fell on the floor. He walked to it, got on one knee and grabbed it. He then stood up and looked at where the picture was hanged. He then notices a red button and pressed on it—

He sees an opening in the floor and walked in. He looked around to see it was all shiny and shit and came across a some kind of remote on the counter. He pressed on the big red button (bc yes) and looked around again to see if anything happened but none.

He then heard faint screaming and yelling from Tom. He was about to run but saw a blueprint.
He stopped and walked to it and examined it , not missing any parts. He widened his eyes that Tord had made something that could control anyone- and it was Tom. But why? It could be anyone but why him though? Edd thought.

He then looked away and ran back upZ and ran out the room. As he was running through the small hallway and making his way to the living room, he saw their red sofa couch being thrown across the room. He quickly ran to the side and saw it was Tord that got hit and crushed by the red sofa. "Why the heck did you kidnap me and controlled me like your little boyfriend?!" Tom yelled from behind with a slight bit of disgust in his sentence.
Edd grew red (not visible), "I've had had it! Tord, i want you out! This is really weird to process..!" Edd said and Tord nodded and got up. He made his way to his room, and gave a wink at Tom, in which Tom gave off a middle finger at him.

Edd then ran to Tom and hugged him. "I'm really sorry you had to experience that!" He apologized, Tom took a while from the hug and just patted his back. "It's okay, Edd. I've been more worse than this. It could've been anything but this."

[ ~ Later ~ ]

As Tord had left the house with his bags, right on time, Matt arrived home with a new mirror. Matt took notice of a bit of destruction in the living room. "What happened?" He asked. "Well- never mind. You don't wanna know." Tom said, not wanting to bring it up. "Okey!" Matt said and walked his way to his room.

Tom and Edd stopped hugging and looked around. They chuckled, "well, i'm definitely not gonna clean this up."

——————————————————————

"Oml finally i finished this uwkanajkandsu—
And very sorry if the ending looked sucky"

- qluwyy
(1381 words)