Bill Cipher x Teen! Reader 🍋

( pic/art above not mine! )
Requested by @markheathcliffswife

Okay, and the picture above will be him just so he can look all sexy and shit lmao

——————————————————————
(reminder: Mabel, Dipper and (Y/n) are 18. And that they were friends since they were 12 + encountered Bill the fucked up cipher.)

3rd pov :

(Y/n) came back to Gravity falls and saw that Dipper and Mabel were too, coming back as well. When the twins had meet (Y/n) again, Dipper developed a crush on (Y/n) which Mabel knew and especially (Y/n). It was quite obvious but (Y/n) didn't like him back, she liked someone else, and felt bad but decided to keep quiet.

"I'm goin' to explore the woods now!" (Y/n) shouts, Dipper shot up and quickly ran down the stairs, followed by Mabel. Dipper stopped in his tracks and almost bumped into (Y/n). "C-can i go with you?!" He asked in one breath. Mabel smirked from behind and playfully punched Dipper. Dipper just chuckled nervously.

(Y/n) giggled, "heh, sorry Dips. But i'm alright! I can protect myself!" She says, putting her hands on her hips. Dipper sighs, not trying to be all pushy. "Alright then..!" He says, fake smiling. (Y/n) took notice and frowned. "Hey, it's okay! We can hang the next time we go somewhere! Gimme an actual smile." (Y/n) said, trying to cheer Dipper up.

Dipper relaxed and gave off a warm smile with a blush appeared on his cheeks. "Oh, yeah! That's right!" (Y/n) said, in glee and hugged Dipper— and then Mabel.

"See ya guys later!" She says as she ran off and left the shack. Dipper sighed and turned to Mabel. "I sometimes get the feeling she doesn't like me at all.." he says, looking down. Mabel frowned, which she knew since (Y/n) told her. "Aw, don't worry bro-bro! We can find you another girl!" Then an idea came in to her. "What about Pacifica?" She questioned. "Nope. I'm out. Not Pacifica, ew no." He answered in disgust and walked upstairs. Mabel sighed in relief.

[ ~ To (Y/n) ~ ]

(Y/n) has been exploring the woods, and it was quite beautiful. She thought. But every time she takes a walk in the woods, she'd feel as if someone has been watching her. Following her.

(Y/n) always shrugged it off, she didn't care at all.
She sees a cave, and decided to just rest there since she felt tired. As she walked in and sat on the dirty ground, she then sees an opened portal. She didn't care shit and like to go to different dimensions if possible. She got up and started to walk to the portal. As she went through the portal, she sees a- bedroom. "What the fuck?" (Y/n) thought confusedly she looked around to see—

Bill. Bill Cipher.

Bill turned his dorito head to (Y/n), "oh, hello there
(N/n)! Happy to have ya!" He greeted. "Wha- did you open that portal on purpose just so i can like- I DON'T KNOW??" (Y/n) questioned. "Wow, that was quick for you to figure out. I guess?" Bill said. "I watch too many movies." (Y/n) said, flipped her hair and smirked.

Bill blushed, and he knew he had to hold it. But couldn't. He had been waiting since she first ever arrived to Gravity Falls, and he didn't wanna just ive her those pesky sex dreams. He disappeared, making (Y/n) widen her eyes and start looking around. "Bill?! Where'd you go?!" (Y/n) said, looking all worried. Worried if Bill will do something bad. Or worser than that.
—————————————
( WARNING : LEMON 🍋 ! )