Marco Diaz x Reader | SVTFOE

~
Requested by no one.
Small Info :
Marco and (Y/n) were childhood friends since they were 4 ☹️ and Marco had a weird feeling of her when they were now 10 or 11– and now knew and developed a crush on her when she turned 13
And like- they're 15 or 16 at this point.

( Marco Diaz x reader, "A crush." )

—————————————————————
3rd pov :

Marco and Star started walking their way to school, Star was just looking around and blasting cute things with glee- while Marco felt half confident and half nervous since he doesn't know what to do or say to (Y/n) when they arrive. Star took notice, she stopped and turned to look at Marco. "Marco, it's alright! No need to be nervous around or talk to (Y/n) or anything! It's not like she's gonna reject you- or be mean to you— like she's nice and you're uh.."

Star took a few seconds on what to say about Marco. Marco took a big sigh and looked down . "That's enough, Star-" he was cut off from walking on to someone un-noticing and fell onto his bum. "Oh gosh, Marco! Are you okay?" A familiar voice asked and led out their hand for them to grab. Marco looked up to see his crush, (Y/n). "i-i-i- uhh.." Marco stuttered out with a blush on his cheeks. (Y/n) giggled, Marco then grabs her hand and (Y/n) pulled him up, them still holding each other's hand.

Star was squealing and fan-girling in the background.
There was a tint of pink blush appeared on (Y/n), while Marco was sweating and blushing from the hand contact. "You should watch where you're going next time, Diaz." (Y/n) said, making Marco chuckle embarrassingly. "Oh well, gotta get going now! Bye you two! And also Star, i'm loving the outfit." (Y/n) said to Star with a smile. "Omg, thank you!!" Star thanked (Y/n) as she was already now making her way to the doors. Star dramatically 'fainted' and fell onto the ground.

As (Y./n) was now gone, Marco started screaming a little, also in panic. "Oh god, she held my hand! Her hand was so soft!!" He said with triumph but in a loser way. Marco turned to Star, about to say something but noticed she somehow instantly fell asleep. He groaned, "ugh, Star wake up!" He said, Star immediately shot up and saluted. "What is it, Sir Marco?!" She said, making Marco jump in surprise.

~ Time skip ~

Marco dusted himself and opened his locker. (Y/n) walked passed him and opened her locker without him noticing until now. He sstarted to sweat a bit, but thought that he can do it. He turned to (Y/n) who closed her locker, noticing him and waved 'hi' to Marco. "Uh, hey (Y/n).. i got something to tell you." Marco said dripping with sweat. "Sure, what is it?" She asked, tilting her head with a raised brow making Marco blush.

"We've been friends since childhood, and i just wanted to tell you that i—" he was cut off by Jackie, "Hey, (Y/n)! Me, Star and Janna are going to the mall, you in?" She said, "oh, sure!"
"Great, we'll see you at the end of our classes." Jacke said and left with her skateboard. (Y/n) turned back to Marco. "What was it, Marco?" She asked. "Ho, uhm.. nevermind! Forget it, i uh- i'm j-just gonna go-!" He starting to wAlk off backwards and suddenly trip over a rock. (Y/n) gasped in slight shock and was about to run to him but Marco stood up groaning, "don't worry, i'm fine!" He said, looking back and started running away in an embarrassed expression and feeling.
"Oh, okay.." (y/n) said, confusedly and started walking off to her next class.

As a few days passed, Marco struggled to try and confess for his love/crush to (Y/n). Star also tried, but gave up or took a break because Janna had a party tonight. "C'mon, Marco! Just have a break..!" Star pleaded, grabbing his shoulders and shaking him. "Oh! But no!" Marco declined and lightly pushed off Star making her let go of him. Star widened her eyes, "maybe she'll be at the party!" Star said with glee. "but what if she isn't there—" he was cut off by Star grabbing his wrist and ran out of the room.

~ Time skip of them running all the way to Janna's house, idc if they were actually ways to get there but i had no mind or idea for it actually~

They finally arrived and Marco was panting, and Star taking a deep breath and started walking her way to the house, leaving Marco behind. "Star! Wait up!" He said trying to get to her but failed. He just wanted to lie down but didn't care that he was still outside. He was about to fall face on the ground, but someone caught him and pulled him up. "Don't just let yourself fall onto the grass-" (Y/n) said as Marco blushed on who caught him and it was his crush. "Wanna walk together inside ?" (Y/n) asked as Marco snapped out of his thoughts. "Y-yeah! Sure!" He cleared his throat, "sure." Trying to sound calm or cool, making (Y/n) chuckle.

~ a lil' time skip ~

As time goes by, Marco and (Y/n), also their friends were having fun until- "oh, i'm so sorry!" Marco said accidentally spilling his drink on (Y/n)'s fav shirt. (Y/n) looks down and looked up to Marco with a calm face. "It's alright. Except that i don't have an extra shirt."
(Y/n) said, calmly. "Sorry again, here. have my hoodie." Marco said, pulling off his hoodie over his head and gave it to (Y/n). (Y/n) blushed lightly, "Thanks, i'll be right back." She said,

~

Marco waited, and (Y/n) finally came back in his red hoodie. "I feel so comfortable!" She said with a blush plastered on her cheeks. Also Marco, he was blushing at the sight of her in his hoodie. "Heh.." he said and rubbed his neck. He walked up to her and said, "there's this something i was meaning to tell you when when we were 10.. and i like you, like- like like you!" He asked out, nervous that she might say 'no'. (Y/n) widened her eyes in slight shock, as the people around them stopped partying after noticing this and looked at them both.

"Marco, i-" (y/n) couldn't find the words, "i know, you don't like me back.. it's oka—" Marco was cut off by (Y/n) kissing him, Marco widened his eyes at this but kissed back. He pulled her close, placed his left arm around her waist and the other on her soft cheek.
(Y/n) wrapped her arms around his neck as they both blush. (Y/n) pulled away, and said, "i love you too."

The people, also Star and their friends started cheering that Marco finally confessed and (Y/n) said 'yes' but different.

———————————————————————
Up next : Clyde McBride x Reader

"Okay so, eddworldfantom1  i'm still onto the part 2 you requested, but i have no idea/s for it at all. But i'll try. As for iiTzAlly, right now, i'm thinking if i'm going to do the Bottom! Tord x Top! Edd or not. Alr, bye, have a good day or night."

( 1255 words )