Tord x Mind Controlled! Tom ( Pt. 2 )

Art not mine!!

Requested by eddworldfantom1
I know this was requested a few months ago and i apologize for that! And i hope you feel better after this @ eddworldfantom1.!
And, I'll re-make the first part of the Tord x mind controlled! Tom once i'm done with this.

Warning ! :
Tord
Slight swearing
Tord being out of character

—————————————————————-
3rd pov :

It had been a few weeks since Tord left the house and Tom loved it. It was peaceful, no arguing, no broken and messed up stuff/objects, and no mess. Edd went towards Tom, who was in the kitchen- eating cereal with a tired face and gray-ish eyebags under his eyes sockets. "Hey, Tom. Matt wanted me to come with him to shop.. mirrors and we're going to shop some supplies, food and a bit of beverages. Do you want or need anything?" Edd asked, Tom swallowed in the milk and turned to Edd. "I'm fine. You guys can go. Wait, are you guys done eating breakfast.?"

Edd nodded, "oh. Alright. I guess you guys can go now." Tom said final, and Edd smiled, "yay! G'bye Tom, we'll be home in the afternoon!" He waved goodbye as he started walking towards the door and left the house. Tom grunted, "well, i have the whole house to myself then." He said to himself as he turned to the red couch and stared at it intensively.

~

Tom drunkenly slammed, placing down his empty Smirnoff bottle on the wooden table and lied himself back down on the red couch with an oozy-liked face as he stared at the ceiling. He slowly closed his eyes and passed out.

~

...

..

.

Tom breathed heavily and panted as he ran across through many trees in the dark, shadowy and foggy night in the forest. "Oh, Tom~. I can hear your footsteps..!" He heard in the distance. He started feeling a bit tired. He stopped on his tracks as he hid behind a big oak tree. "You know you can't escape from me, Tom." Tom peeked behind in the left side of the tree and saw Tord's figure slowly walking 30 or 20 minutes away. He widened his eyes and immediately hid back, covering his mouth. "I can feel you, you're getting so close!" Tord teased.

Tom took a quick small peak again to check amd saw nothing. He sighed in relief, he turned back around got jumpscared. "Boo." Tord said, making Tom jump slightly and fall onto his bum on the dirt. "W-wh-.. stay away from me.!" Tom shouted at him. Tord clicked his tongue, "aw, my little Tommy.." he knelt down and held his cheek, "i won't hurt you my sunshine lollipop." Tord smirked and Tom furrowed, hating the nickname but gave more hatred on Tord.

"Now, i quit trying to act all 'good'." He leans closer to Tom's face. "Why do you not want to stay with me?" Tord asked, looking down on him. Tom gritted his teeth, "I never wanted to stay with you and- i never wanted to be in your shitty place, you commie!" Tom shouted as his free hand rose up and punched Right on Tord's face. Tord fell back away, holding up his nose and letting out a grunt.

Tom quickly stood up and started running away. He suddenly heard his name, echoing in his head.

"Tom.."

"Tom...!"

..

"TOM WAKE UP!!" Tom shot up awake, seeing that Edd was shaking him. "Oh, finally you're awake." He said, Tom groaned and rubbed his head. "Ow, what happened?" Tom asked. "I could tell you passed out from.." Edd looked at the table, then looked back at Tom. "..drinking. Again. And when me and Matt got home, we saw you sleeping on the couch and you were really sweating. You looked like you had a nightmare." Edd said, looking concerned.

"Are you ok? Is there anything or anyone bothering you?" edd asked, Tom looked away. It was a few minutes of silence and he finally spoke up. "..i think i wanna just- take a small walk at the park to clear off my mind." Tom said, standing up. "O-oh! Okay. Get back before it's late. I don't wanna come out of the house and see you drunk on the streets again like last time." Edd laughed, making Tom chuckle. "Aha, whatever."

~

When Tom arrived at the park, the sun was setting off indicating it was going to be almost dark. Tom pulled out his phone to check the time and saw it was 5pm. He put it back in and sat on a nearby bench. "Well, this is boring. Although it is peaceful here.." Tom thought as he stared down at the ground. He suddenly heard incoming footsteps, he quickly looked up and saw that his surroundings was starting to fog up. "Ok what the fuck. It's literally 5pm and why does this look like i'm in a horror movie.?" Tom thought in his head as he looked around. He pulled out his phone and saw it was 6pm.

He then sees a figure in the distance. He squinted his eyes and the figure started walking towards him. He caught a small glimpse of the clothes they were wearing and the hair they had. As the figure started getting closer and closer, Tom widened his eyes to see it was Tord. "Shit!" He grunted and stood up, beginning to walk away and leave the place. "Wait, Tom." Tord said, letting out his hand.

"Go away, commie! I have no business with you anymore.!" Tom shouted back at him, "Tom! I apologize what i did a few weeks ago! Will you please just forgive me?" Tord said, with pleading eyes. Tom stopped on his tracks and Tord finally caught up.

Tom grumbled something under his breath and Tord couldn't quite catch that. "What was that Tom?" He asked, about to place his hand on his shoulder. "I said .." Tom turned around and rose his fist, "SHUT UP!!" he punched Tord in the face and Tord fell onto his butt on the ground. "..!?" Tord was taken aback from this. "Will you just shut the fuck up and leave me alone for at least once?!" Tom said as he came to Tord and pulled him up by his hoodie. "W-woah there..!" Tord chuckled awkwardly, "we don't have to do this Tom!" Tord said, putting his hands up in defense.

Tom furrowed, he sighed and dropped Tord down. Tom started walking away, but immediately spun around and kick Tord right where the sun don't shine. "That's what you get for coming towards me! And i don't want your stupid apology!" Tom said, as Tord put both his hands on his clothed banana, letting out a groan of pain. Tom smirked and started leaving the park, straight to home.

—————————————————————-
I hope this was okay!
I can change it if you want @ eddworldfantom1 !

( 1146 words )

x reader | oneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara