"get it? you remind me of a fox. a baby fox is called a pup, or kit, or kitten. would you rather me call you kitten?"

beomgyu asked sweetly, but there was sarcasm in his voice. yeonjuns face flushed even more and he rubbed his cheeks, hoping to get the blush to go away.

beomgyu tsked and turned around, finally letting the smile fall upon his lips when yeonjun couldn't see it.

"a-are we still getting that ice cream?"

yeonjun called, trying to keep beomgyu from leaving. beomgyus smile only grew in size as he glanced over his shoulder.

yeonjun and his eyes met, and it was like something clicked.

beomgyu didn't hate yeonjun, he didn't think he was annoying, like he did a week ago.

looking at him, he realized how sweet yeonjun looked, maybe not all how he acted, but his appearance. his eyes were soft, and seemingly held the world in them.

he could see the sun reflecting into a million stars in yeonjuns eyes, and it made a feeling beomgyu didn't know, flow through him.

his cheekbones weren't super defined, nor his jawline. they were both soft, but were perfectly fit to his face.

"yeonjun.."

beomgyu breathed out, feeling as if his feet were stuck on the ground. yeonjun hummed in response, but beomgyu could hardly hear it over his pounding heart.

"catch me if you can."

beomgyu eventually forced out, snapping himself out the daze he was trapped in to take off running.

yeonjun was caught off guard at the suddenness, but recovered fast enough to sprint after him. beomgyu inhaled sharply when he noticed yeonjun give chase and forced his legs faster.

beomgyu weaved -respectfully- throughout the graves, keeping his breathing even. yeonjun was behind him, quickly catching up, but his breathing was quick and uneven.

beomgyu finally reached the exit of the graveyard and he scanned for a place to hide. his eyes finally landed upon a climbable looking tree and he darted towards it.

with outstretched arms, he jumped for the first branch, curling his fingers around the pretty bark and hoisting himself up quickly.

beomgyu scrambled up the tree, climbing high with ease. yeonjun reached the exit and looked around for him, feeling his throat ache from running for so long.

beomgyu, when he was high enough, rested his back on the trunk of the tree, allowing himself to catch his breath.

he gazed down and saw yeonjuns small frame looking for him. beomgyu giggled and rested his head on the tree, closing his eyes.

"oh baby cub~ come out!"

yeonjun called, smiling as he looked around. he finally saw the small black figure in the tree, and his smile grew.

yeonjun began climbing the tree silently, keeping his breathing even. beomgyu was unaware, his eyes still closed.

"got you."

yeonjun whispers when he was practically in front of beomgyu. the youngers eyes shot open and he immediately tensed, waving his arms around. yeonjun panicked and set his hands on beomgyus waist, giving him a slight 'seat belt.'

beomgyu froze, his body tensing even more when he felt hands on his waist. yeonjun pressed down on his hips, making sure he didn't go anywhere.

beomgyu was now trapped under yeonjuns hands, unable to move since yeonjuns grip was so strong. yet it was light, not once hurting beomgyu.