Special | Merry Christmas!

It was currently Christmas Eve, and you were putting your finishing touches on the gifts you got for Adrien and Marinette. Adrien said he wouldn't be able to hang out on Christmas Day, unfortunately; but thought you could stop by to give him the gift as Catwoman, and he give his gift to you as well.

You got him a little keychain, along with a few snacks from the store, because apparently he'd never tried many sweets (comes with being a model, he said).

Your present for Marinette was more... intimate. The gift was well organized with a small pink beanie bear that had hearts on its feet. The bear seemed more of a valentines gift, but you decided on giving it to her now regardless. Along with the bear was a pretty necklace you'd found at the antique store you now go to regularly. The necklace was a gold chain that had a heart shaped charm with a small piece of garnet on it. The last part was a simple handmade Christmas card, inside was a small, neatly written letter (Christmas card) that let Marinette know how much you appreciated and liked her.

It was a small gift, but you'd hoped she'd like it. You sent a text to Marinette, asking if you could meet at the park to gift her her present. Knowing it was snowy and cold out, you already had your warm outfit planned out for the exchange. Marinette responded within seconds, agreeing to meeting you, saying she also had something for you. That immediately made you perk up, excited to know what Marinette had gotten you.

You quickly switched your light off and jumped into bed hoping the excitement wouldn't stop you from falling asleep.

The next morning your parents burst through your room squealing joyfully. You immediately shot up, staring wide eyed at the couple in front of you. "Merry Christmas!" They spoke in unison. "Merry Christmas." You replied groggily.

The sudden rush of energy hit you, and you threw your blanket to the side of your bed standing by your bedside table. Your mom waves you over giggling, while your dad kept a small smile on his face watching your mom in admiration. "Let's go open presents!"

You walked behind your parents into the wonderfully decorated living room that you happily helped your mom set up. The Christmas tree was filled with a colorful assortment of ornaments, along with a few you, your mom, and dad had handmade together. The bright, lights wrapped around the tree, and shining star on top tied the decorations altogether.

There were five presents under the tree, three of them being for you, and the other two being ones you'd got for your parents.

You took both presents handing each parent their designated one. They both opened their gifts first, wide smiles came across their faces as they each got their gift. You'd gotten your mom a new watering can with a floral design on it, and your dad two silly ties to go with his suits.

Now it was your turn to open gifts. You grabbed one that was right next to you and tore the wrapping paper apart. It was shoes, a pair you'd been asking for for a while. You gasped, taking the shoes out and trying them on. "You like them?" Your mom ask.

You quickly nodded, running over to give her and your dad a hug. "Thank you!"

The second one you grabbed was in a bag. You took the paper out of it seeing the bag full of snacks inside. You laughed, digging around seeing you'd gotten all your favorites.

The last present was smaller, about the size of your hand. You unwrapped the gift, seeing cute, handmade mittens. They were of your favorite color, and had a bow around the wrist area that was a matching accent color. They were perfect for the current cold snowy weather. You put them on, admiring how they looked on you. "I love them!"

You threw all the wrapping paper in the trash, grabbing the gifts you'd gotten and taking them to your room. Before completely leaving the living room you yelled out another, "thank you!" To your parents.