VI | Lady Wifi

"I'm pleased with how you all did on your last assignment. Some of you have really stepped up and I do appreciate it. Now it's time to move onto our next assignment." You could almost fall asleep while the teacher talked. Class was a few seconds from being over anyway. You looked up front; Alya was holding a picture of Ladybug with the face cut out looking to see if it fit anyone. She held the picture in front of you lastly, making you raise a brow at her.

"Is Marinette still in the girls room?" Miss Bustier asked, eyeing Marinette's things on the table. Alya hummed, "I don't know, miss."

Everyone gathered their things starting to exit the room when the bell rang. Miss Bustier handed out a paper to the students while giving the last order of the day.

When Alya left the room you followed behind her trying to catch up to her. She stopped, opening her phone up to call Marinette. You stood beside her the whole time. "Marinette never usually goes ghost like this." Alya said, as the call to Marinette with straight to voicemail. "Maybe something happened." You suggested, shrugging your shoulders.

You went around the school looking for where ever Marinette could possibly be. "Marinette?" Alya called into the girls bathroom. No response.

When you past by Juleka and Rose in the courtyard you waved at them. "Have you guys seen Marinette anywhere?" You asked. They both shook their head no to yours and Alya's disappointment.

As you and Alya were about to leave the locker room, she walked past Chloe then hid back into the locker. Alya peaked from the corner of the locker, and you lowered yourself some peaking from both Alya and the locker. Chloe pulled out the same yo-yo Ladybug uses from her locker putting it in her bag. Alya gasps pushing you back along with herself. She waited til Chloe left to chase after her. "Chloe's Ladybug" she whispered.

At the front of the school Alya opened her phone to call Marinette again; of course, she didn't answer. While Alya was distracted with her new Chloe-Ladybug chase you went off to transform seeing there was another villain loose.

You saw the news not too long ago, but you needed to be on top of those things immediately. You did feel bad leaving Alya behind like that, especially with Marinette being a no where to be seen as well.

The fight with this villain was quick, thankfully. But the crowd of fans and news reporters were always there to question you. Ladybug stuck around for a few seconds waving at people smiling, you doing the same.

You knew Chloe couldn't be Ladybug from the fake yoyo. Obviously, since she didn't have a real kwami, but Alya didn't know that so you could see where the confusion could be from. Even so, there have been situations where Ladybug and Chloe have been side-by-side, so it couldn't be possible.

After the battle and crowd of fans asking questions was over, you went home. "Plagg, claws in." You said. Plagg fell on your bed sighing deeply. He then went to a draw where you started sneaking cheese in for him. You took out your phone deciding to send a text to Marinette, asking if she was okay. Though if she weren't answering Alya, it was less likely she'd even answer you.

The next morning at school, Alya and Nino were in the corner looking suspicious. You wondered if she was still on Chloe about being Ladybug. When Alya followed Chloe sneakily dragging Nino with her, you knew she was doing her investigation.

This time you didn't walk up to Alya; instead waited for Adrien. When he showed up you greeted him with a wave. "Where's Nino?" He asked, looking around where he and Nino would normally meet up. "He's in an investigation with Alya. Alya believes Ladybug is Chloe." You whispered the last sentence to Adrien as you both entered the classroom. He gave you a skeptical look, you nodded in agreement while shrugging.