XXX | heroes day; part²

"Hail Scarlet Moth! Hail Scarlet Moth!" The Villains chanted. "Today shall be known as Villains Day!"

"Ladybug, Catwoman, I can feel your close presence. If you want to save Paris and all its people I'll give you one last chance. Give yourselves up and bring me your miraculous!" Hawkmoth shouted from the Eiffel tower.

"Any thoughts, M'lady?" you asked. "It's like he's been preparing for this for a long time, but we- were not prepared for this!"

"We may not have prepared for something like this, but we can still beat him and every other villain here. We've fought them all once before, we can do it again. Plus there's more of us now." you gave Ladybug a confident and comforting look. She sent you a small nod. "If we want to win, we have to defeat Hawkmoth, even though we've fought him before."

Ladybug paused, standing on the edge of the building revealing herself to Hawkmoth. You stood by her side, as well as Beehive being next to you, and Carapace and Rena rouge being on Ladybug's other side. "Hawkmoth! I hope you enjoyed Volpina's illusion, because the real Ladybug will never hand you over her miraculous!"

"And we've got a better idea. You're going to give us your miraculous!" you spoke, pointing fingers at Hawkmoth.

"You may have akumatized warriors..." Carapace started. 'But we're a whole team of superheroes!" Rena finished.

"You're going to wish you never started this miraculous battle!"

Hawkmoth laughed, "ha, ha, ha! I understand you want to fight. Then so be it! Guitar Villain, Frightengale, music!" Guitar villain strummed his guitar, sending soundwaves though the area. Every villain immediately turned to attack; you jumped off the building first, everyone else following after.

You ran with your staff in your hand, ready to dodge and hit whatever came at you. "Don't forget our main objective, Hawkmoth!"

"Right! I'm glad we're sticking with that! Going for the big bad boss!" Ladybug smirked at you. "You inspired the idea, Catwoman!"

"We got this!" Rena Rouge motivated.

"I'll cover you!" Carapace stuck by Ladybug's side.

"You can count on me, Ladybug and Catwoman!" Beehive shouted.

Stormy Weather swung her umbrella creating a tornado in the middle of the battle field. "cyclone!"

Pharaoh appears behind her. "Horus, give me your wings!" Pharaoh grabs Princess Fragrance, carrying her over to Ladybug. "Thunderbolt!"

"Carapace, shield!" Ladybug called out. Carapace threw his shield over Ladybug's head, blocking the lightning from hitting her. Three villains landed in front of you and Ladybug. "Your swords are to match for Catwoman! Show 'em what you got!"

Rogercop began shooting his lasers at you, while you used your staff to block the shots. "Beehive, Pharoah's pendant!"

Another villain came in to attack you. Carapace went back to back with you, helping shield you from some blasts. "Well done!" Beehive swung his yoyo at Pharoah, clearing him of the Akuma. "Rena Rouge, rescue!" Ladybug yelled for the falling citizen. "Good aim, Beehive!" Rena threw her flute hitting Princess Fragrance akuma. Beehive cause rose, "you too, Rena Rouge!"

You were currently fighting The Mime, attempting to get his hat and break the akuma. Riposte knocks into you, so you grab the base of her sword and cut The Mime's hat in half. You pulled Riposte over, stabbing her sword into the bench getting her stuck in it. Carapace came over to break the sword in half with his shield. Ladybug made her to catch all the akumas that were being released.