XXVII | Envy; part²

You nearly ran to school to hear how Adrien found out he had a sister. After texting you about it, he said he wanted to tell you exactly what happened in person. So here you are waiting at the front of the school like Adrien usually does for you. Nino walked up to the school with Alya, both of them gave you a confused look. "[Y/N]? You're usually never here this early." Nino pointed out.

"Oh! Yeah, I just woke up early today." You shrugged. "Decided to have an early start to day."

Nino hummed while Alya nodded. "Ah, okay! Well, we'll be over there!" Alya pointed at one of the benches on the left pulling Nino along with her. Nino turned around to wave at you making you laugh and return the wave.

A couple minutes later Adrien's car pulled up. You stood up from against the wall walking down the steps, but not getting any closer to the car. The door opened and Adrien came out. He looked nervous and tense. He sped up to you once fully exiting the car. You both began walking up the steps, waiting for Adrien's car to leave finally leave. And once it did, you quickly spoke up. "So what happened? I mean, this just- it- this all sounds so crazy."

You sat down on the bench far right of the entrance. "When I first got home everything was normal. I was about to go up to my room when I heard a girls voice in my fathers office. I wanted to peak in but Natalie stopped me. So, while Natalie wasn't looking I snuck my camera in to record inside the room for a little bit. I came back out making some excuse that I was hungry, and that's when I got my phone back. After I watched the recording, that's when I texted you." Adrien told you.

"So did the recording mentioned her being your sister, or..?" You asked. Adrien nodded, taking out his phone to show you the video.

You watched the video without volume first, afraid someone else would hear. The room was dim lit. The girl stood about five feet away from Gabriel, but both had looks of distraught. Even through the phone you could feel the negative tension between the two. Gabriel spoke first, then the girl replied taking a step forward. Gabriel took a step back, obviously not wanting to be close to her. Tears started flowing from the girls eyes, she covered the top half of her face obviously trying to stop the tears from falling. She dropped to her knees looking like she was having a full break down. Then, the video ended.

Now, you turned up the volume slightly, holding the speaker up to your ear. The first couple of seconds were silent. "Why are you here? Why are you in my house?" Gabriel asked.

"Because you're my family, aren't you? You're my father! But you gave me away, yet kept the boy!" The girl semi yelled, you heard her step forward. Gabriel's breath hitched. "You leave my son Adrien alone." Another step was taken.

"How could you?" You heard the sniffles after her words. "I want you to leave my house and not come back here anymore." A boom sound was made, like something or someone dropping on the floor.

Quiet shuffling sounds were made, then the video completely stopped. You shook your head not knowing what to say. "Uhh... I mean, that's a lot. Finding out you've got a sister and everything." You scratched the back of your neck. "Did your father say anything to you about it?"

Adrien frowned. "No. My father doesn't tell me anything. So he still doesn't know I know. He probably never will since she's been banned from the house now. I just keep wondering why my father or mother never told me... or why she was never around, first of all."

Adrien looks up from his lap, eyes widening, standing on guard. You turned your head to see what he was looking at.

It was the girl. The stalker. Adrien's sister.

But she was different. She had been akumatized. She wore a white dress that flowed down to her ankles, the shoulders were cut off and the straps fell by the sides of her arms. The dress had a green undertone to it, and her hands up to her elbow were covered by green gloves. Her eyes were clear white, and around her eyes she had extravagant green makeup, but there were gold streaks that went down her face like golden tears. What stood out was a headband on her head, it was the only other golden accent. Her face had a mixture of emotions being sadness and anger.