II | Stoneheart; part²

"The stone begins are scattered all over Paris. For the time being, they are showing no signs of movement. Police have cordoned off the area." The screen transferred, now showing the mayor. "We won't stop until we get these people back to normal, but for now we're not making much headway." The screen went back to the reporter, now with a picture of Ladybug and Catwoman together. "Paris is relying on our new guardian angels, Ladybug and Catwoman to save our lives. Our lives depend on them."

You had a tired look on your face, mostly just disappointed at the fact that you were unable to completely defeat the Stoneheart. "So, we've got two superheroes protecting Paris now." Your mother entered the kitchen, while you were on your phone keeping up with the Stoneheart updates. "Yeah..." you mumbled. You realized you left Plagg back in your room, remembering he was too distracted eating cheese to be with you.

Your mom set a cup of [Favorite beverage] beside you whilst she poured her coffee. "What do you think of Ladybug and Catwoman, mom?" You asked, leaning back into the seat.

She sat there silently for a minute, staring off at the tv. "They've already messed up." You looked down, but quickly readjusted so you didn't look suspiciously upset. "But I believe in them. It's everyone's first time even dealing with a real life villain right now. Of course they wouldn't be perfect."

A small smile grew on your face. When you checked the time it was already time for you to start heading to school. You went back to your room calling out for Plagg. He popped up right in front of your face still stuffing cheese in his mouth. You wrapped a black fanny pack around your hip putting pieces of cheese in it and signaled for Plagg to get in. He cooperated, letting you zip the fanny pack mostly closed with a hole for him to look and breathe out of. You then exited your room finally ready to head off to school. "Bye mom!" She gave you a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving you to walk to school.

Upon walking to school a boy running crashed right into your side knocking you both down. You rubbed your head shaking off the dizziness the hit gave you. He sat up putting a hand on your shoulder. "I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" You nodded, getting up and dusting yourself off.

He kept looking around the area anxiously making you tilt your head at him. "Are you okay?" Now you asked. He only nodded back, looking like he wanted to say more but refrained himself from doing so.

"Were you on your way to Collège Françoise Dupont? If so, we could walk together." His eyes widened, as he smiled widely. "Yes. I'd love to."

He was about the same height as you, with short blonde hair, and green eyes. Walking closer to the school you past by a billboard with his face on it and a corny phrase, introducing a new perfume. You decided against bringing up the topic though, as it'd might be embarrassing for him to talk about.

Y'all reached the school in five minutes with only three minutes before the school bell rang. With the closer y'all got to the entrance the more you could see and feel his energy become more anxious and excited. "Hey-" before you could say anything someone just cut you off.

"Adrien!" You both turned around to see a lady with black hair that had a purple stripe tied in a low bun calling out to Adrien. That's when you realize y'all never even got each other's names. "Your father will be furious." She walked closer to us, only for Adrien to walk back.

"Tell him you got here too late. Please." He grabbed your wrist to pull you away from the scene with him. "Sorry about that." He mumbled embarrassed of the situation. "It's okay. Oh, and by the way, I'm [Y/N]." You stretched your arm out for him. He shook your hand firmly, "Adrien."

"Adrikins! You came!" The spoiled brat from yesterday came rushing over nearly tackling Adrien to the ground. Soon everyone started crowding around Adrien calling him handsome and asking for autographs and such. You slowly creeped away from the crowd feeling bad for leaving Adrien back there, but there was nothing much you could do.