IX | Horrificator

The entire class stayed after school to film a video for a contest. You were one of the makeup artists, doing slight touch ups in between scenes. Except, you haven't had to do much at all, as they couldn't get past the first scene.

"Agent Smith, it's too dangerous. We must evacuate." Officer Jones, who was played by Adrien said to Agent Smith, who was played my Mylene.
"You're suggesting we run, Officer Jones? After it devoured my family, my friends, even my beloved dog, Sniffles? Never! I won't run. I no longer fear it! I'm going to face it. Then I'll-" Mylene got scared of the monster, hiding behind the teachers desk. "Sorry, Mylene." Ivan apologized, he were the one in behind the monster mask.

"Mylene, that's like the tenth take, and we're only on the first scene." Nino complained. You honestly wanted to too, but you weren't doing much anyway so there was no reason to. You sat in Adrien's desk, testing out certain makeup products on your own skin. "The fourteenth actually, but who's counting?" Alix corrected.

"I'm sorry." Mylene peaked her head from beneath the desk. "I'm gonna do better on the next take, I promise." Juleka had already starting touching up Adrien's makeup. "Anyone want some tea?" Rose offered.

Nino sighed. "You're playing a hero in the special forces. You're not supposed to get all freaked out."

"I know, but that monster mask he's wearing is so realistic and scary." Mylene frowned. Ivan held the mask up poking his fingers through the eye holes. "Just big old me, Mylene. Nothing to be scared of."

"If you ask me, he doesn't even need a mask." Chloe laughed, along with Sabrina. Rose walked around with a kettle of tea, in case anyone wanted any, in which you did. "Rose!" You called, just above a whisper. She walked over to you holding the kettle up like an on offer. "[Y/N], would you like some tea?" You nodded, holding a cup you used out for her to pour into. "Why thank you, Rose."

She bowed slightly, giving a sweet smile. You blew it for a couple seconds, then took a sip of the tea. Rose looked at you as if asking if it was good or not. You hummed, taking another another sip and nodding. "Rose, this tea is so good." She smiled thankfully, bowing her head slightly. "Thank you!"

You were about to speak to Rose again, the sound of Mylene's yelp taking everyone's attention. "And the Oscar for best pathetic scaredy-cat afraid of its own shadow goes to, Mylene!" Chloe mocks.

"Chloe, seriously?" Adrien frowns. Chloe still kept a snarky smile on her face. "Yeah, so what?" Mylene rushed out the classroom, keeping herself from crying in front of everyone. Marinette walked out after her, to no avail. "Anyone going after her?" Marinette gestured. Ivan took off the monster mask rushing to Mylene. "Mylene, wait!"

Nino rubbed his forehead, turning around to give Chloe a dirty look. "Epic, Chloe, just epic! What are we supposed to do without our leading actress?" Chloe scoffed. "Who needs her, anyway? She was totally lame."

"You're lame!" Ivan yells, now back by the front door. "Mylene is crying her eyes out in the bathroom, thanks to you."

"Me? Lame?" Chloe yells back.

"Hey, hey, everyone chill out. You're right." Marinette then whispers something to Ivan. "But fighting isn't going to bring Mylene back. I'm the producer and I'm going to do everything in my power to finish filming tonight."

"The deadline for the for the short film is tomorrow evening in precisely twenty-six hours, fifteen minutes, and fourteen- thirteen seconds from now." Max announces. "Thank you, Max. We still have editing, post-sound, sound track."

"Who's gonna take Mylene's part?" Adrien asked. "Um. Me, of course." Chloe stood up. Alya rushed to her holding out the film script. "You haven't even read the script."