X | Princess Fragrance

After another battle with an akumatized victim, you landed in a alleyway close to school so you wouldn't be late. Adrien was standing by the front of the school on his phone. It was surprising Nino wasn't already with him.

"Adrien." He looked up from his phone at the sound of your voice. He smiled waving at you, now heading inside the school with you. You made your regular small talk until reaching your classroom, where you part ways to go to each of your desks.

"Combustion is a high-temperature exothermic redox chemical reaction between a fuel and an oxidant. Usually atmospheric oxygen..."

Across from your desk, Rose was watching the new about prince Ali coming to Paris. She was completely fangirling over him, not being quiet at all. You smiled at her as she pulled out a few pieces of paper and some colorful pencils.

Marinette then came tripping into the classroom, everyone's eyes shifting towards her. "Ah, Marinette. What excuse do you have for being late this time? Accidentally locked yourself in the bathroom again?"

Marinette sat up facing the teacher. "No, of course not. I had to... take my dog... to the vet, because he... ate an entire wool sweater."

A sweet smell lingered in the air confusing everyone. You turned back to Rose seeing she was spraying her perfume on the written letter to prince Ali. "Thank you Rose, but I don't think our classroom needs extra refreshing."

"I thought someone packed a tuna fish sandwich, but it turns out it's Rose's perfume." Chloe laughed.

The teacher walked to the back where Rose was, holding out her hand to collect Rose's perfume. "Furthermore, using your phone during school hours is forbidden." She then took Rose's phone in her other hand. "Take the rest of your things and go to the principal's office."

The teacher walked back to the front where her desk was, while Rose sadly made her way out the classroom. "Watch what happens when you play around with flammable substances in the chemistry lab." She sprayed the perfume in a container, then put it over a lighter. She pressed the button on the table and a small explosion was made. Everyone gasped flinching back.

"Just to make sure you remember, I'll quiz you tomorrow on lab safety, again."

You stood outside the school with Nino looking around. Adrien came running up to the two of you out of breath. One hand was on his knee, the other on your shoulder for support. You held his forearm pulling him back up. "Adrien? What happened?" You asked, his breath became more steady.

"I had a shoot that took long. I know I missed chemistry, do you think I could borrow your notes?" You nodded, about to take off your backpack to hand him your notes until someone crashed into you. You fell face forward into the ground; the person who crashed was back to back with you for a second before quickly getting up. "Oh my- [Y/N]- I'm so, so, so, so, so, sorry."

You slowly sat up, eyes widening when you felt something drip down your chin. You heard Adrien gasp, quickly lowering himself to your level. You wiped the blood off your chin. "Ah, I- aw- I just- I'm so sorry." Marinette stuttered.

"It's okay, Marinette. I think I just cut my lip is all. I'm okay." Adrien grabbed your wrist helping you back on your feet.

"I'll take her to the nurse so they disinfect the cut." Adrien said, mostly to Marinette and Nino.

When you walked in the nurse room you finally got to look at the damage. Your lip was a little busted and swollen, and you had a cut on your chin. The nurse used a disinfectant wipe on the cut and your lip; she then gave you a bandaid to put on your chin.

You sighed walking back out the nurses office with Adrien. "You feel better?" He asked.

You smiled. "Yeah, that alcohol burned so much."