XVIII | Gigantitan

It was a bright and sunny day. An evening perfect for going out. So, you were hanging out at the Trocadéro fountains. Your mother came alongside with you, wanting to spend the lovely day with you.

She held a small umbrella with her to block out a little bit of sun. You mostly just walked around the area talking about various things such as school, work, and a few personal things; apart from telling her you're Catwoman, obviously. "Ouu, how about we get some ice cream later." Your mom suggested, while taking a seat on a nearby bench. You nodded at her idea. "Yeah! We haven't been out for ice cream in forever."

"We haven't spent much time together these past couple months. Everything's been so busy since you started school, and be me with work." You mother paused. "And of course, your father is at work almost all day. But, now that I've got my own shop I can make my own schedule and plan more days where we can hang out like this."

"Yeah..." You agreed. "I miss spending time with you too."

A lollipop cart rolled across the pavement from you. A couple minutes later, Adrien, along with what looked like a photographer, set up just a few feet away from the lollipop stand. Adrien hadn't seemed to notice you yet, he were already busy posing for the eventual magazine covers.

"Isn't that boy in your class?" Your mom asked. You nodded. "Yeah, he's my best friend. He's a model." Your mom smirked, raising her brows suggestively at you.

You shook your head. "No! Cmon mom!" You laughed.

A loud cry erupted from across the area. It was a mom struggling to carry her son up the stairs. She had just gotten up the first set of stairs, wiping sweat off her face to go up again. A sat up from the bench. "Im gonna go help that lady real quick." You said, walking away from your mom.

You sped walked over to where the lady was. "Hey! Do you need any help?" You asked. She nodded with a grateful look on her face. "Yes, please."

She held the handles of the stroller while you picked up the wheels making it easy to walk up the stairs. "Thank you so much!" She thanks mid way up. When you made it up the final staircase she sighed. "Thank you!" She said again.

You brushed a strand of hair behind your ear as the lady walked away. "We looked away for a second and she's gone!" You heard a familiar voice say.

"Marinette?" Marinette quickly turned around, almost looking sick when she saw you. "Y-[Y/N]! W-what are you doing here?" She asked standing up, attempting to hide a pair of binoculars behind her back.

"Well it's a lovely day out, isn't it?" Marinette nodded. When you looked behind her, you'd seen Alya awkwardly walking away from you two like she were never there.

"I'm actually here with my mom." You told her. "We decided to spend the day out, y'know."

"Yeah, I was just handing out here with Alya... um... birdwatching!" She shows the binoculars.

"Right..." you laughed. "It looks like Alya left you behind." You pointed to where she and Alya had previously been sitting at. Marinette turned around shocked that Alya ditched her.

The building beside you crumbled a bit. A giant baby appearing with a loud scream. Both yours and Marinette's eyes widen. You ran the opposite direction of her hiding so you could transform. "Plagg, claws out!"

Your first task was to get you mom and make sure she was in a safe place. When you landed where you'd last seen your mom, she was pacing around anxiously. "Hello, Mrs. [L/N]. There's an akuma around and I must take you to a safe place."

"No! I need to find my daughter! She-"

You cut her off. "Your daughter, [Y/N] [L/N], is safe. I've already taken her to a safe place, and I'm here for you next."