Bite - Chapter 14

The beautiful woman in front of me is getting closer

The beautiful woman in front of me is getting closer. We're a few inches away. Her nose touches mine, she moves a little to find a perfect angle. I'm stunned and my eyes closed. What am I supposed to do?

Suddenly.

Toc, toc, toc.

Someone's knocking on the car door. Just one step closer...

"Finally." She regrettably says. "Your friend broke the mood."

Khun Sam straightens on her seat and opens the windows to talk to Nop, who was trying to look inside the car.

"Good Evening, Khun Sam."

"Good Evening."

I try to act natural, even though it's not natural.

"Have you waited too long?"

"No, no, no, I just got here. I saw her car and I thought Mon would definitely be in."

"So. I'd better go, thank you." I thank Khun Sam before I gets out of the car. But she surprises me by asking Nop a direct question.

"What's the relationship between you and Mon?" she said,

"Yes?" Nop strangely points his finger at himself. "We're just friends."

"Right, Mon said the same thing."

"S... Yes,"Yes,'

"Why do you make others think you're a couple?"

She asked him directly and cautiously. I try to calm her down.

"K... Khun Sam..."

"Why is that? I'm just curious. And I feel like you tried to tie Mon up so she couldn't refuse you. And you know well that Mon can be nothing more than your friend."

Silence becomes deafening. Nop is smiling, but crying inside. He tries to hide and politely responds to Khun Sam.

"Did she say we can't be anything but friends?"

Khun Sam looks at me to confirm.

"Tell him, bunny."

"Why are you asking me this?" Nop asks and Khun Sam is looking curiously at him.

"I asked you because I'm rich."

Babbling.

"Then we need to say goodbye. Thanks for dinner. It was great."

She holds my hand. the beautiful brown eyes stare at me.

"You haven't answered him yet. This is the chance to clarify your relationship."

"Why are you asking me that?"

"Because I am rich and great-great-great-great-great-

"Khun Sam..."