Disappointment - Chapter 11

From that day on, I felt i could get closer to Khun Sam and talk to her more

From that day on, I felt i could get closer to Khun Sam and talk to her more. However, I haven't told anyone about our intimacy. I'm afraid they're going to get jealous.

I have to be careful with the other collaborators. Even though we have the same salary, they don't have the same attention as the boss... Something like that. So Khun Sam and I decided not to talk too much at work, but after hours, we enjoyed the sweet moments dining delicious foods.

Chief: Let's go to Serthai. [An area of Bangkok.] There's a wonderful noodle there.

Before, Khun Sam had no one to share her favorite dishes, even when she was with her friends, she didn't dare ask for what she wanted. So ever since you met me, she seems to enjoy it. And one more thing, I'm so happy to get close to her.

Khun Sam likes the gray color.

Khun Sam gets annoyed by sad songs.

Khun Sam drives too fast.

All this I couldn't find in the magazines...

Also, I was added to her friends' group on the Line. The name of the group is...

P.P. gossip.

Yes... Khun Sam is not in the group because she is the P.P. In the group are Tee, Kate and Jim, who will be married soon. They're all nice to me.

Tee: Are you going on a date again? What do you think, girls?

Kate: You two are doing a lot. Are you getting married?

Martha: Why does it hurt me so much to see that you two are getting along? Am I jealous?

They always make fun of me when I tell them where I'm going or what I'm going to do with Khun Sam. Why are they like that?

I'm a woman.

Doraemon: Khun Sam likes to eat tasty foods. But you probably don't have many friends to join.

Kate: Isn't Kirk her boyfriend? Why doesn't she invite you?

I read furiously, but I don't answer anything. Khun Sam, who is driving, looks at me and asks:

"What happened? Why are you so quiet?"

I said, "Nothing." I turn off the screen and answer it. "Today we're going to eat noodles, but what about tomorrow?"

"I don't know, but I think this holiday I'll take you to Ayuthaya to eat river shrimp. It's a delight."

"Why don't you take Mr. Kirk?"

Isn't Kirk her boyfriend? Why doesn't she invited him?

That's what was in my head before I asked her. Khun Sam remains silent.

"Kirk doesn't like to eat these things. He prefers Italian cuisine. I get bored."

"Does he know we're close?"