A mother of crabs - Chapter 8

It was already beyond my expectations to be able to work in the same place as Khun Sam, but to sleep in the same bed as my reference in education and lifestyle? I'm telling you the truth, Khun Sam's house wasn't what I expected

It was already beyond my expectations to be able to work in the same place as Khun Sam, but to sleep in the same bed as my reference in education and lifestyle? I'm telling you the truth, Khun Sam's house wasn't what I expected. Because the style and tonality are so different from what I read in her interviews: they said her style is contemporary and colorful.

This house has contemporary style, but the color is filled with a tone of earth. Most of the things here are ashes. The only colorful thing I see in this house is a red lipstick. Even her pajamas I'm wearing, it's earthy.

"Do you like pink?"

I said, "What?"

"Your panties say yes."

She lifts her panties with two fingers. I left it in the bathroom. I rush to take her hand. Shame on you.

"Sorry, I forgot in the bathroom."

"I just wanted to know, so I asked. I wonder why girls like pink so much."

"I didn't mean i like it."

"No, no, no, no, no, Your purse is pink, your compact powder case is pink, your pen is pink, all pink."

"You know me well."

She stop for a moment and smiles from the corner of her mouth.

"I'm being a fan of yours, maybe."

How long is she going to tease me?

"I'm sleepy."

I put an end to the conversation, folded my panty, and put it under my work dress to hide.

"You go to bed early. Usually you reply to my messages at 1:00 a.m.."

"You texted me first, so I replied. That's it. Can I sleep on which side?"

"On that side." She points to the side of the bed near the window. I look at her and I know what she's thinking.

"You're afraid the hungry ghosts will look out the window, aren't you?"

"I'm going to hit you."

I get shot by the look on her face. It doesn't scare me, but I start laughing as I sit under the white blanket, which makes it look like I'm sleeping in a hotel. Her slight, unique smell makes my heart race.

She smells so good.

While I'm lying in bed, she walks around looking for something to do. I ask her:

"Aren't you sleepy?"

"It's not my bedtime."

"You sleep too late. It must be the effect of your headache."

"I can't sleep without medicine."

"That's not good for you. Come on, lie down. If I sleep first, you'll have to deal with the hungry ghosts alone."

She mumbles something and lays in bed. She turns off the main light and leaves the bedside lamp on. I think that light will get in our way to sleep. So I dare to stretch my arm over it to put out the lamp.