The gang - Chapter 9

We stared at each other under the hot light. Khun Sam is so close, my heart is beating faster and faster. I'm going to pass out any minute. She's close and staring at me with her beautiful brown eyes. It's like they say, I'm melted like an ice cream in the summer.

"Are you sleepy, bunny?"

"S... Yes,"Yes,'

"There's gunk in your eye"

"Really? Shamed, I wipe my eyes immediately. Khun Sam is going back to bed. Then she lays on one side and turns her back on me. "There was nothing. Are you kidding me?"

"I'm going to sleep. Have a good night."

What? Why is she like that? I look confused at her, turn off the lamp and cover myself with the blanket.

Well, what happened? I don't know how to explain...

The next morning...

I wake up with the light coming from the window. I rush to get up and realize it's not my home. The noise of the bathroom shower also wakes me up.

Oh... I'm not dreaming. I spent the night here at Khun Sam's house and I'm lying in her bed.

I'm excited and confused at the same time, but it soon passes when Khun Sam comes out of the bathroom wearing a gray T-shirt and navy blue sweatpants.

"You wake up late. You said you wake up every day at 4:00 in the morning to go to work, it seems that's not true. Did you lie to me, bunny?"

"It's because of you... Why did you wake up so early?" I'm looking at her tired eyes, even though she just got out of the shower her brown eyes don't mind. "You look tired, like you haven't slept properly."

"No one could sleep next to you, bunny. You snore in your sleep, you sound like thunder."

"Have you ever seen thunder?"

"It's like in the Fable of Aesop."

"Is there thunder in history?"

"There's a talking crab mother, why couldn't there be thunder?"

Why did I have to wake up early to argue about how I snored last night? So I end the conversation by going to the bathroom, but...

"You can wear my clothes. It's not good to put yours back on."

"Isn't that good? Why?"

"They're not clean. It's not good to wear dirty old clothes."

Sure... I nod in response, even if I'm still confused. I take a 15-minute bath and brush my teeth with a new brush he left for me, so I head to her wardrobe. Inside there are only gray clothes.

Which one's red? Where are the red clothes?

The magazines said she liked red...

I'll take a t-shirt and a casual sweatshirt matching her style. It wouldn't be appropriate to wear jeans. When I come out of the bathroom, she looks at me for a moment and says.

"You're kidding me."

"Ah... are the gray-hued clothes of your wardrobe. Is it your style, how dare I play with it?"

"It's comfortable." She walks past me towards the bathroom, grabs and wears a sports jacket. "Did you see? We're different. We're not dressed as a couple now."

I'm embarrassed after hearing what she said. Why is that? Why am I ashamed? It's because we're dressed like a couple.

While I'm uncomfortable, her phone rings. She looks at him, seems to recognize something and looks back at me.