36. Path Of Truth

Hara's P.O.V.

Same day

I interrupted Jimin while entering the mansion after keeping my bags in my car.

"Where did you go dear?" Omma asked me while cupping my face in her hands.

"No where Omma. I just went to keep my things in my car. I'll leave in sometime," I gave her a small smile and she just frowned at my words.

"You'll know everything tomorrow Omma. Don't worry. You go and take rest now. Okay?" I said to her in a commanding way and both appa and omma chuckled.

"But where are you going and why do you have to leave?" I was able to sense sadness in her voice.

"Omma, I don't want to live here."

"But why princess? What's the problem?" appa had my face in his hands as he spoke to me.

"The problem are your kids. Your sons. I don't want to live with people who don't see my worth and treat me like shit," rather than beating around the bush I spoke the truth. After all for how long can I hide that his sons are being the death of me and constantly making nuisance in my life.

"What-"

"Appa leave it. I don't wanna discuss about it. Just know that I don't want to live here. I'll come meet you both frequently but I can't stand this place anymore," I did not want to reason with him more so I just gave my point.

"I don't want to muddle between you siblings so I'm dropping the topic. But do solve it or else I won't talk you any one of you," appa tried to say in threatening way with his finger pointing at all us siblings but I know he was just joking.

I rolled my eyes at his silliness and pushed my foster parents to go to their room and like good kids they obeyed me and left. I know our parents can't live without us. They love us endlessly.

"Hara," Kookie called out to me in a soft voice.

"I gave a specific name to you all to call me right?" I said to them without turning back with my head turned a bit towards side.

"Who are you?" Minnie oppa asked me rather harshly.

"You'll know soon enough," I squeaked.

"You sound rather happy," Mochi grumbled.

"Oh well I am. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Why would you be for that reason?" Tae said or rather growled.

"Just a few more hours dear brothers. The truth will be out by then," I gave them a tight lipped smile and went to my room for the last time.

As soon as I entered the first thing I did was taking out the cameras and audio receptors which were set up in my room by my brothers grace. I crushed all of it and just threw it in the dust bin.

I took all my important things and again went away.

"I should say goodbye but then see you soon would be better," I sat at the couch opposite to them as I came down.

"Meaning you'll come back?" Taehyung asked with hope in his eyes.

"Though after all of this I don't want to see any of you ever but family means being there always. I wouldn't precisely come here, but you all would come and meet me by your own will," this conversation is getting ridiculous. God I just want to spit out everything but them knowing the hard way would be better.

"Why would we want to meet you willingly knowing that you've lied to us countless times," his anger was genuine but they cannot put an allegation on me when they have done the same thing.