29. Gotcha

Hara's pov

Same day

He read the first few lines of the file which stated in between whom all people was the contract, it was written that the deal was going to be done between The Lady Mamba and The Italian Mafia King.

"I-i didn't know that. He is my childhood friend and he works for her. I knew this Lady Mamba works in the Underworld but I didn't had any idea about her being feared this much." I said. My legs hit the edge of my bed and I fell and sat on the bed.

I had to be bit vulnerable right now. I was acting to save myself. I had to show that I did not know this know even though I'm the Lady Mamba myself. I know what Taehyung is trying to do. He is trying to make me speak the truth myself by entangling me in his words without him forcing me to do so. This trick works when the victim is scared. But I'm not scared. I'm just showing it.

He crouched down and came to my eye level. His eyes shone with a murderous glare which was for me.

I was trying hard not to think about what could happen if my brothers get to know the truth in this way. I wanted to tell them everything myself. I never ever thought that this could be a way that they could find out everything. I cursed myself mentally for leaving the file on the bed knowing very well that they all just couldn't understand and would get in my room.

"You will tell who that person is or wise face my wrath." He said in a highly intimidating and dangerous tone.

"Why do you want to know about him? Why does it matter to you whoever that person is?" I stood up and faced him.

"It matters to me because you are - unfortunately - related to me. And now tell me that person's name." He said as he tried to take the file out of my hands but I had a very firm grip on it.

"I won't tell you." I then stood up and started going out of my room.

"Stop right there Hara. You would not walk out of this room." I again stopped and sighed heavily. It was Jimin who said that.

"Good. Now come and sit down." I didn't move so Jimin harshly grabbed my hand and dragged me and made me sit on the couch.

"Now would you tell me or should I force you to tell me?" Jimin told with a nasty grin on his face.

"Why are you doing this? When I don't want to tell you then why you all keep asking me the same question?" I told with gritted teeth.

The trust I was slowly gaining from them, I lost it now. The trust which I wanted from them towards me in order to tell them my identity, my relationship towards them, I lost it. I have done so much to save them from every danger and now the truth was coming out this way. It just cannot come out right now. It can't. I won't let that happen.

"Hara, now I for sure know that you've always been hiding something from us and I want you to tell me what is it." Jungkook said to me as he sat beside me on the couch.

These lines. These lines were the ones which I heard almost two years ago when I told Lisa, Rosè, Jennie and Jisoo unnie that their brothers are still alive. And when Jisoo unnie said these lines I wasn't able to keep the truth anymore. But not this time.

"Fine." I scowled at them.

"Well then, let me call everyone and then you could tell everything in front of all of us." Jimin said and all three of them walked out of the room. Not before locking every windows and locking my room door while going out so that I won't escape.

Pathetic.

They think I won't be able to leave from this room if I want to. But they don't know what all things I'm capable of.