35. Fight

Hara's P.O.V

"Pass me the gun," I told Eunwoo while I tied my hair in a high ponytail.

"Here you go," he tucked the gun in my waist holster. I just smiled at him and he kissed my cheeks in return.

"You ready?"

"Yup," I then grabbed the car keys and we both went out.

The sound of my phone's ringtone woke me up from my slumber. Eunwoo too woke up because of the sound. Still half asleep because of all the exhaustion I picked up the call. My happy mood which came only beacuse of Eunwoo was instantly ruined.

Amidst all this mess, I got information that our headquarters will be attacked today in an hour or two. We immediately prepared our men for this sudden attack.

In this attack he will also come so me, Eunwoo, Jackie hyung, Jaybeom hyung and Jong-sun unnie are going as I very well know how powerful he is and I'm well aware of his tactics also. I've been watching him for years and so I'm aware about everything.

Of course, how wouldn't I be knowing all of this in so many years. After all he is the one who took away my family from me. He is the who practically ruined my life.

I hate him from the bottom of my heart.

We reached our car and I sat beside Eunwoo on the passenger seat and he started driving.

Through the Bluetooth comms, which we all had in our ears, I told some things to all of them that was to be seen in this fight.

I had almost ended telling them when I again got a call and this time I got to know that he has already reached the our HQ. I told Eunwoo to rush and all of us sped through the city to our HQ.

A few metres away from the HQ, a loud boom sound came and Eunwoo immediately stopped the car. The sound was from behind us and as I looked back I rushed out of my car and took out the fire extinguisher from my car's diggy and rushed to the one which was at the last in which few of our men were there.

"That asshole," I muttered as I sprayed the fire extinguisher. That man blasted the car of my men. The car was upside down and all the men in there were groaning. All the others did the same and helped the men out of the car. They were all badly injured and barely conscious. Jaybeom hyung and few other men took all the injured ones to the hospital on my instructions.

"I'll have my position back you bitch." The voice came from a microphone. We all looked and saw him metres away from the HQ.

I smirked at the confidence in his voice.

"He thinks he can win over us. Complete idiot," Jong-sun unnie said as we walked towards them with weapons in our hands.

I knew that they would get it the HQ as we would start walking and the same happened. We didn't increase our pace and just kept walking.

As we entered in the building we all went in different ways. I had two guns in my hand and various other things attached to my suit.

Two men were comimg towards me from either of the sides. I just shot them and kept walking. He brought a whole lot of men with him.

The HQ is our main base of course and has all the information from all our bases and about everything else and it has the most number of people also here. The other bases have comparatively less members than the HQ.

We call it the "Black Room" where every information is kept and this room can be opened only by me but he does not know that. All the others went here and there and I went towards the black room cause that needs to be safe.