11. First Meet

Hara's P.OV

Flashback

"Why is it me? Tell me Papa. Why the heck is it me?" I told papa. More like shouted.

"Calm down princess. It's okay. It's absolutely fine. Everything is gonna be alright. You just need to have patience," I was hugging him as if my life depended on him and he just hugged me tightly as I sobbed.

"But I can't. I can't be patient. I don't want to be away from him. He has always been with me. Since the beginning. I don't want to stay away from him for so long. I've already lost Mumma and Dadda. I don't want to be away from him. Though I have you and Maa and the members of 'The Epics' but he has a very special place in my life Papa. I don't want to be away from oppa. It's too hard. It's just a week that I'm here and I already miss him so much," tears were not ready to stop flowing down my face.

I was like a statue for the past week after I had to go away from oppa. Today I finally broke down when papa came to me and hugged me. He came just some minutes ago and directly came to me. He was away as he was clearing out all the mess created by the villian of all of our live.

"I know chigo. I know. But you need to. You have to. Not for anyone around but for yourself. Just for yourself. That cruel man took away everything from us and most importantly from you 'cause you are the only one who has, unfortunately, suffered from his hands and so you need to teach him lesson. How? That's your choice.

"At this young age you are so strong. You are so smart. My ten year old little girl is very brave. I know it very well. So how can she give up. She promised to herself that she will be strong for her family and close ones.

"I'm not saying that a young child like you should do anything but you are the one who said that you want to do punish him right? I have denied you so many times already but you are the one who is hell bent to do to this.

"I clearly stated what all you would have to do. All the hardships. All the learnings. Everything. And well you'll not do anything until you turn sixteen. I will not let you. But still it's completely your wish chigo if you want to give this matter to the police and finish it as soon as possible. My dear, I understand your pain and so I'm not going to stop you from doing any of this 'cause I know you are not going to do anything wrong.

"But let me you this to you as it's important for you to know that if we give this matter to the police, we will have to give them all the proofs and then they will just take every single business and other things - either in the normal world or the underworld - created by our family and the members under their custody. Though we have justice but the years of hardships and struggle would go in vain. We have always helped the police to catch the wrongdoers secretly. And we will keep doing it 'cause how muchever we try, we cannot just wipe off all the evil from this world.

"And you are the only one who could do all of this things. 'Cause you have the leadership qualities that you got from you parents. You understand me dear?"

While he was saying all of this I just sat silently and listened to him. After he finished I processed whatever he said and later on smiled slightly.

"Yes papa. I do understand. I was emotionally exhausted and so was thinking to do things in haste. But now I understood and won't do anything in rash," I said to him while wiping my tears.

"That's like my good girl," after he said that he pecked my forehead and went out. While going out, he turned back and gave me a big smile.