12. Happiness

Hara's pov

Same day

"Before anything else, tell me how come you are here? I mean you were going to come in the evening, but you are HERE, in my university." I asked him while raising an eyebrow and he just chuckled and said "I transferred here. I will leave to America tomorrow morning itself but I will continue my studies from here. What I mean to say is I would do home schooling."

"Really? That's grttttt. Now we would be able to meet more frequently. I am so happy." I told him with a wide smile on my face.

"Yeah we would." He giggled and said. Then we both changed our rings from our right hand index finger to our left hand index finger.

 Then we both changed our rings from our right hand index finger to our left hand index finger

We both made each other wear this rings when we both were 17

We both made each other wear this rings when we both were 17. When we both are with each other we wear these rings in our left hand's index finger and when we both are away from each other we both wear the rings in our right hand's index finger.

"Now let's go in." I told him and then I held his hands and we both started walking in the university.

I took him to the principal's office and then he got his schedule, locker keys and his books.

As soon as he came out of the principal's office I took his schedule from his hands and glanced at it. As I saw the schedule a smile appeared on my face. I am very happy that we have every single class same. I told this to him and he was also happy.

Then we went to our first class. Soon the teacher came and told everyone "We have a new student in our class. He is here for only a day as he will be home schooling. Would you please introduce yourself?" The teacher said this while looking at Eunwoo.

He stood up and went in front of the class and started introducing himself "Hello everyone. My name is Cha Eunwoo. I'm 19 and I'm from America."

After he introduced the teacher told him to sit next to Soo-young (you all must be wondering that how come Soo-young is in the same class as Taehyung and she didn't witness the slap given to Taehyung by you/Hara. Well that day Soo-young was late to school so she missed her 1st class). Soon the class started and we also started making notes.