40. Reunion

Hara's P.O.V

As Joonie oppa approached Jisoo unnie with slow steps, unnie hurried her way to him and crashed into him. She broke into loud sobs immediately. Joonie oppa was frozen at first, like anyone else, if a complete stranger hugged them all of a sudden but then, after a few moments, he hugged her back.

He still may not believe that his elder sister is alive but that feeling that he may be getting from Jisoo unnie can't be matched with anyone else so yeah he may recognise her soon.

With each passing second his hold on unnie tightened and it was like he cradled her. Unnie was continuously sobbing and oppa was trying to calm her down and she did stop sobbing by the time she pulled away from him.

It has been few mere minutes that this interaction happened in this family and I'm already on the verge of tears.

"I missed you so much Joon. I know you don't believe that it's me but no one other than you and me knew that it was me who gave you the name RM. Now do you believe me?" Joonie oppa was trying to keep his composure but a person can only hold so much.

"Goodness, I missed you so much noona, I can't explain how happy I am right now to see you alive," he kept checking her to look for her any injuries.

"I'm fine Joonie. Don't worry and sorry for exposing our secret," Joonie oppa just shook his head at unnie and hugged her again.

"Jin oppa, Taehyungie, won't you both come to me?" unnie called out to them while hugging oppa and they both ran to her, hugging her in group then separately and finally bombarding her with questions.

This family has finally reunited. They look so happy.

"I know you all have loads to talk to unnie but that could be done later, we have more important things at hand and let's also have other family reunions yeah?" unnie just nodded and her brothers looked pissed that I stopped their interaction while her parents though looked sad but nodded in understanding.

"Rosé dear? Come out," I called her out and she slowly peeked out from behind Young-jae who was urging her to come out. He finally pushed her to the front that she came out.

"Hi, Jimin oppa," she spoke out in a hushed voice and gave out a nervous smile. She looked so nervous because she was thinking if Jimin even remembers her or not.

The moment she spoke Jimin's head turned toward me asking me through his eyes if she really was his sister.

"Go hug her idiot, she's your sister," I urged him to go to her with a smile on my face but he didn't budge. He continued staring at me incredulously.

Rosé was starting to tear up now thinking he doesn't remember her. I tilted my head towards her side and whispered again, "Go."

He then ran to her and hugged her to his chest.

"Hey Dumbo, I missed you, so very much. You know, I had no one to annoy when you weren't with me," he swayed in his position with her in his arms as he talked to her. As he said that several light chuckles were heard.

"Hey shortie, I too missed you, no one was as short as you so I never got to tease anyone," Rosé mumbled with a cracked voice, her voice came out muffled as her head was pressed against Jiminie's chest.

The same questions about each other's well being was passed between them as within the Kims. But there are things to do and I don't have much time. They can meet later when I've explained everything to them so I just cleared my throat to get everyone's attention which I got immediately. I smiled sheepishly at them and then called out for Jennie.